aberdeen-music

hughes & kettner trilogy for sale!

Beave_Malera

hey folks, this happens to be my first post on here but, no-matter, back to the point.

I'm selling my hughes and kettner Trilogy, 100Watt valve head.

it has 4 channels all footswitchable with 4 way footswitch-

Clean (w/sparkle switch)

Crunch (w/boost switch)

Lead

Ultra (shares EQ and Volume with the Lead channel)

it has a 'smart FX loop' that can be assigned to specific channels and used with stomp box FX or rack FX. The amp can also be controlled by MIDI.

Its been a brilliant amp and can reportedly do any genre of music justice (i say reportedly because...well i cant).

i'm only selling it because i need money for a custom build guitar. Its been gigged quite a bit, it has been serviced once before and i will change the tubes before i hand it over etc.

and finally, im looking for 550 for it which for its condition is quite a good deal.

if youre interested you can post here, there is a pic on my myspace/mysterdeemunro in the gear album.

hey folks, this happens to be my first post on here but, no-matter, back to the point.

Clean (w/sparkle switch)

Crunch (w/boost switch)

Lead

it has a 'smart FX loop' that can be assigned to specific channels and used with stomp box FX or rack FX. The amp can also be controlled by MIDI.

Its been a brilliant amp and can reportedly do any genre of music justice (i say reportedly because...well i cant).

i'm only selling it because i need money for a custom build guitar. Its been gigged quite a bit, it has been serviced once before and i will change the tubes before i hand it over etc.

and finally, im looking for 550 for it which for its condition is quite a good deal.

if youre interested you can post here, there is a pic on my myspace/mysterdeemunro in the gear album.

I had one of those with the H&K 4x12 - great rig, but too much for pubs'n'clubs.

Highly recommended for anyone looking for that wattage of amp.

• 4 weeks later...

Hughes and Kettner trilogy head is it still for sale?? if it is email me on kingswood

Clean (w/sparkle switch)

Crunch (w/boost switch)

Lead

I am looking for a Hughes and Kettner Trilogy is it still for sale??

• 2 weeks later...

hi there tony,

for the moment i am offering it to another member but if they decline ill get back to you first! And sorry for the delay in getting back to you but as sods law would have it a problem with the footswitch arose and i had to wait for a brand new one to be sent to me. This unfortunately means that i will have to increase the price to 600, but on the plus the footswitch is new and unused. if youre still interested contact me via my email (russianradio85@googlemail.com) and i can send you detailed pics of features and scratches etc.

regards, darran.