aberdeen-music

Bargains

Stephen

;)

and Jeanette, here is another cheap one. don't know how good it is though, but seems a lot cheaper than highstreet prices. (although if your after a Rangers strip, are they not *exclusive* to JJB)

oops, heres the link http://www.bestway4you.com

Oooooh. *badoom ching*. :up:

No, I'm not after a Rangers strip actually. I refuse to get drawn into the vicious circle of football shirts. I only ever get given them as a present... and what I'm looking for is for Christmas. I'm trying to get organised!

there is no way those shirts arent fakes at that price

From what i've read on various messageboards, they are 'apparently' the real deal; something to do with end of a manufacturer run. Still for that price, even if it doesn't have the right label it's still pretty good.

Just about to send you that info you wanted Maxi :up:

From what i've read on various messageboards, they are 'apparently' the real deal; something to do with end of a manufacturer run. Still for that price, even if it doesn't have the right label it's still pretty good.

Just about to send you that info you wanted Maxi :up:

Yeah, pretty much what I heard too...

That or the one where Mr Football Shirt Truck Driver in India (or wherever they're made), keeps a box or two for himself every time he makes a pick-up.

• 2 weeks later...
Any idea if they actually check up on you when you get to the station regarding the voucher?

What do you mean?

I booked using the voucher (online, no sainsbury purchase) and I just have to put my credit card into the ticket machine on the day - bingo - a ticket for the nice man to stamp.