aberdeen-music

Looking to leave the bedroom !

TelecasterSam

I'm in my early 50's (but NOT in the head or attitude) been playing guitar about 20 years, nothing fancy !...I'm into 12 Bar Blues, Boogie Rock, Classic Blues, Southern Rock etc etc... you get the idea !

In the style of...say...Rick Parfitt..... solid, but as I said, nothing fancy...very keen but unpretentious...Looking to join someone for jammin', gigging, forming/joining band, whatever !

My main influences are Status Quo through to Muddy Waters etc, with a host of others in between......

I have good gear and own transport....

Don't be shy, PM or email me if anyone is interested !

I'm in my early 50's (but NOT in the head or attitude) been playing guitar about 20 years, nothing fancy !...I'm into 12 Bar Blues, Boogie Rock, Classic Blues, Southern Rock etc etc... you get the idea !

In the style of...say...Rick Parfitt..... solid, but as I said, nothing fancy...very keen but unpretentious...Looking to join someone for jammin', gigging, forming/joining band, whatever !

My main influences are Status Quo through to Muddy Waters etc, with a host of others in between......

I have good gear and own transport....

Don't be shy, PM or email me if anyone is interested !

Hi

You are not alone in being a bedroom guitarist looking to expand your horizons.

I am in the process of forming a band have a bassist and drummer I think?? To play a mixture of genres including, Rock, Alt Country, 60's Pop and anything else that takes out fancy. Bands we like as a band are Staind, Eagles, Thin Lizzy, Led Zeppelin, to name a few. Personally I like Cream, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Uriah Heap, Pink Floyd, Thin Lizzy, Staind, Eagles, Santana, Quo and loads of others. Don't laugh but also a big fan of the Shadows and play some of their music badly.

We are also looking for another guitarist to share the load, and hopefully sing. Or maybe a vocalist as an additional member.

We are right at the start up phase, and are planning our first practice to see if we can make music together on the 26th at Captain Toms.

So if you are interested message me and we can chat about things, will also PM you.

Adele

• 1 month later...