aberdeen-music

Anyone up for some rock and roll?

hibbytam

• 2 weeks later...

Really?

Bit of punk rock, bit of rock'n'roll. bit of everything good.

Would also say that skills, talent and whatever are of little importance. Just for laughs, drinks and giggles.

Covers band covering our own stuff, preferably too.

i'll be in the pub if you want me.

• 5 months later...

Heya man

I'm kindof in a band atm, but I'd love to get my hands dirty with some happy-go-headbang kind of music.

If you don't mind banters,drinking and someone who keeps making unpassable attempts at speaking with an propper accent------I'm your guy

I've dabbled with guitar, done bass in the past, same goes for vocals....been in a handful of bands, none got any big...some touring.....nothing impressive....I'm in it for the shits and giggles...

Is this post still live? I am a bass player or second guitar. I can do vocals, but only to the level required for indie punk. Your influences are very similar to mine. I really wanna go down the road of Clash, Libertines, Strokes, Cribs, Artic Monkeys.

I have been to rehersals with many bands in aberdeen who say they follow the above music styles but turn out to be thrash metal or ACDC Led Zep sorts. This doesn't interest me. I am with a band at the moment, but its not my thing and I am looking to get out. If you wanna discuss more, email scousecurtis@hotmail.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

bass player needed

I'd be a guitarist. and bassist. maybe even if you're lucky some form of vocalist. backing, most likely.

Into a range of stuff. Would be looking to form a indie/punk band, based on a mix of the clash, ramones, libertines, manics, slfs, etc.

looking for bass player. We cover a lot of different stuff looking to change style of music as well. Do plenty of gigs. Interested alvisrocks@hotmail.co.uk

• 3 months later...
I'd be a guitarist. and bassist. maybe even if you're lucky some form of vocalist. backing, most likely.

Into a range of stuff. Would be looking to form a indie/punk band, based on a mix of the clash, ramones, libertines, manics, slfs, etc.

Hi,

you responded to my thread about jamming sometime. I rarely come on here, so missed it. If you wanna contact me about arranging a session, email my hotmail and I will guarantee a response.

scousecurtis@hotmail.co.uk

Sorry about that!

Paul