aberdeen-music

The Killers @ AECC

Quality. Another date for the diary and more ridiculously overpriced tickets to fork out for. Last time they came I bought two tickets, then later found out I had a business trip and I couldn't make the gig it so I gave my 2 tickets away. Then the trip was cancelled and I had to buy more off a tout. 150 for two! Bastards.

I'm in two minds about this... I'd be interested in seeing the Killers again, but I'm not keen on their new single and the AECC is a fucking hole.

I'd be interested in seeing the Killers if they were playing at the end of my street, tickets were 5 and there was no football on TV.

when were their best days? I sure missed them :down:

Hot Fuss. I think it's a great album. But... Sam's Town hardly hit the button. In fact I don't think I've listened to it the whole way through. It bores me.

They were great at the AECC last time. Good party atmostphere. Perhaps they should've gone backwards and played smaller venues... It's always about the though.

how much do you reckon tickets will be? 25? 30?

27 plus booking fee I would guess, so around 30, which is the norm for AECC.

It was about 35 when I saw them last time.

I'll be giving this a miss. Both venues are a bit rubbish. And to be honest... I think their best days are behind them. :(

Best days are behind them? They're hardly the Rolling Stones, they've only had two albums! :laughing:

Best days are behind them? They're hardly the Rolling Stones, they've only had two albums! :laughing:

You know what I mean though. They were such a huge success and the first album is great. But after that it kind of went a bit downhill. Not really feeling the new single either. So so to speak, their best days are behind them. Is it possible that they'll recapture their form?!