aberdeen-music

Alamos with Sakura Tsui (burlesque) + The Wildcards @ The Moorings Bar

BLACK TOOTH ROCK LOUNGE - SNAFU - MONDAY 6th OCTOBER 2008

9pm-2am, free entry with passes (available from the bands, the moorings, and retro rebels)

snafu1_thumb.jpg

ALAMOS

MySpace.com - Alamos - Rock / Punk - www.myspace.com/alamos

A Dundonian rock band, I'm sure you've probably heard of them... Kerrang and NME both love them. First album released on the wonderful Pet Piranha label a couple of years ago, and a new album out now. Rarely seem to play Aberdeen, so we're delighted to welcome them back.

SAKURA TSUI - burlesque performance

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/27893120

From Edinburgh, loves burlesque, fire and a combination of the two. What else? "I like leopard print, Junko Mizuno, tight lacer corsets, tattoos and cant live without those dirty basslines. I do music in many different ways and I like to dance in only my underwear, with hot girls who make me laugh."

THE WILDCARDS

MySpace.com - The Wildcards - Aberdeen, UK - Rock / Punk / Indie - www.myspace.com/thewildcardsband

Local support comes from popular rockers The Wildcards: "By fusing hard edgy rock and filthy funk together, we have developed a unique exciting sound that's raw, funky, dark and dirty!" they almost claim. They have free passes to dish out to everyone, so drop them a line and demand one!

Cool, it's been ages since I saw Alamos. I need to get a copy of the new album.

this is pretty much what i was going to post so i was just going to quote it then like hit "submit" so that it'd just be that dude's words there and i wouldn't have to go to the bother of writing other stuff but apparantly the message board doesn't allow messages which are less than 8 characters long so that means i actually have to sit down here and think of something to flesh my post out with when really i could be spending my time doing something far more enjoyable and useful like eating a sandwich or reading "the unbearable lightness of being".

fuck that, i can't be bothered.

• Upvote 1

Guest idol_wild
this is pretty much what i was going to post so i was just going to quote it then like hit "submit" so that it'd just be that dude's words there and i wouldn't have to go to the bother of writing other stuff but apparantly the message board doesn't allow messages which are less than 8 characters long so that means i actually have to sit down here and think of something to flesh my post out with when really i could be spending my time doing something far more enjoyable and useful like eating a sandwich or reading "the unbearable lightness of being".

fuck that, i can't be bothered.

I'm not convinced you don't smoke anymore...

it's 2/3 entry.

but ANYONE can find a free pass... there'll even be our Black Teeth PR team handing out free passes on the mean streets of aberdeen on the evening of the show...

Indeed. We shall be popping in past the Moorings and leaving lots of passes or we can usually be found on Belmont St. round about Drummonds