aberdeen-music

Comedians

Guest treader.

I'm sitting beside my sister, wherever she got tickets at.

I hope EVERYONE doesnt shout stuff out desperately trying to be part of the show like I've heard does happen.

I'm sitting beside my sister, wherever she got tickets at.

I hope EVERYONE doesnt shout stuff out desperately trying to be part of the show like I've heard does happen.

Have you seen him before? Here, people seem pretty reserved when he plays, but I've heard some stories about people getting pissed off at others heckling him.

I bought a ticket for me, my mum and dad because I am a lovely daughter. Think we're in row G.

Was anyone at Rob Brydon on Tuesday? I wasn't sure what to expect seeing as it's the first time he's done stand-up as himself, but I really enjoyed it. He looked like he was loving it too.

Apologies if he has been mentioned already

Limmy anyone. Caught half of the guys tv show a few weeks back and thought it was quite refreshing and made me chuckle out loud, even with the Glasgow accent.

Limmy.com

some of the content is out there odd!

I've got like 120 of his podcasts on my iPod, they are rather funny. Didn't see his TV show like.

Guest treader.
Apologies if he has been mentioned already

Limmy anyone. Caught half of the guys tv show a few weeks back and thought it was quite refreshing and made me chuckle out loud, even with the Glasgow accent.

Limmy.com

some of the content is out there odd!

IT'S MUM. SHE'S HAD HER HEAD KICKED IN!! OOR MUM!!

also "The Birthday Card" is fucking fantastic. "ah did get it fae bloooo"

"Ah'm freakin it by the way.....ah'm freakin oot by the way"

Was it just a pilot episode on TV? Hope a whole series gets done

This guy is a legend. I was creasin myself at the blue birthday card. cheers to whoever posted the link in the first place. rep will be given once thread is trawled.

Guest treader.

I saw a really fucking funny video of Todd Barry insulting Louis CK's driving. I'll find it when I'm home.

Also, another amazing video of Louis CK and Ricky Gervais on a private jet shitting themselves in turbulence.