aberdeen-music

Stabbing in Exodus?

davewarden

I've never seen a fight in Exodus in my life. Mind you I have avoided it like the plague for about two years now.

I do my best to avoid it but invariably end up there. Since kefs closed there's fuck all decent places to go. Snafu's good but only really on specific nights (eg Erol alkan, Vitalic etc), it gets boring really quickly and there's not a lot to it.

Exodus is about the most lame club in the world. I'd be stunned if this happened.

the bouncers tend to stop ned types getting in anyway, at least on week days.

'Student night only chaps', seems to be the standard knockback on a week night to older, slightly hard looking guys!

Suppose you look fuckin' nails min.

Haha yeh i bet thats what carol vorderman was thinking before she'd had enough

I too miss kef, i liked its layout. Origin is only fun if you want to watch people fall on the asses, i swear 3 chicks in 20 minutes! its grimey.....

I actually find it funny when girls fall over, obviously not when they hurt themselves seriously, but it's something that make's me laugh heartily inside :D

Haha, jesus. My favourite was the guy in the leather trousers and some metal band t-shirt, blasting out Dire Straits 'Walk Of Life', jawdropping stuff.

There's nearly always karaoke when I've been in (youngish, bespectacled lassie in charge).

I usually have one pint, nod amicably to the doorman (who also works in a charity shop in Holburn St), soak up the atmosphere, then head off to the Tunnels or wherever. Maybe we should organise an Aberdeen-music karaoke night there?

I've been in the Hen Hoose loads of times, but Exodus only once (as far as I recall)...it was to see the Jasmine Minks (a pal of mine was dj-ing).