aberdeen-music

guitarist/singer

ARM

I am a guitarist lead/rhythm looking for a band to join/form. I have been playing guitar for ten years and singing for five. Have plenty of band experience (fronting) but really looking to do some lead/rhythm guitar and backing vocals. My influences are huge but for the sake of it, Iron Maiden, Guns n roses, Thin lizzy, Avenge seven Fold, Gary Moore, Boston, Areosmith, DragonForce, Trivium, Queen, Metallica, red hot chillis, Led Zeplin etc etc etc etc.

I'm basically up for playing any quality songs in a cover band or writing original material. I have original material written by myself that can be used. I am a singer songwriter but love my old school rock.

Anyway if there's anyone out there thats interested in a guitarst backing vocalist let me know. I'd prefer to take a step back from the spotlight but would concider another frontman position if the band is right.

I'm 27 live in Aberdeen Have my own equipment and transport. I use a BCrich Neck Thru Series with Marshall Mode Four 400watt cab. I have a PA system aswell if needed. Contact me at adam.mckay@hotmail.co.uk

Hey,

I'm 22 and a guitarist. I'm putting together a band in the style of AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, Aerosmith, Led Zep... that kind of Classic Rock basically. I'm a huge fan of Gary Moore too and he's probably my biggest influence.

However, the position we're still looking for is a vocalist. Would you be up for this? Shoot me an PM or email if you would be.

Cheers,

Chris

We need a guitarist who can sing backing vocals

I am a guitarist lead/rhythm looking for a band to join/form. I have been playing guitar for ten years and singing for five. Have plenty of band experience (fronting) but really looking to do some lead/rhythm guitar and backing vocals. My influences are huge but for the sake of it, Iron Maiden, Guns n roses, Thin lizzy, Avenge seven Fold, Gary Moore, Boston, Areosmith, DragonForce, Trivium, Queen, Metallica, red hot chillis, Led Zeplin etc etc etc etc.

I'm basically up for playing any quality songs in a cover band or writing original material. I have original material written by myself that can be used. I am a singer songwriter but love my old school rock.

Anyway if there's anyone out there thats interested in a guitarst backing vocalist let me know. I'd prefer to take a step back from the spotlight but would concider another frontman position if the band is right.

I'm 27 live in Aberdeen Have my own equipment and transport. I use a BCrich Neck Thru Series with Marshall Mode Four 400watt cab. I have a PA system aswell if needed. Contact me at adam.mckay@hotmail.co.uk

Hey, howz it goin?

I'm in a Covers band who have just recently got going and were looking for another guitarist who can sing backing vocals. We are also on the look out for a singer too but hopefully that position won't be too difficult to fill. We are doing covers of stuff like Kings Of leon,Strokes,Jimmy eat World,Coldplay,Stereophonics etc etc. The influences of the guys in the band vary from the likes of Coldplay,Radiohead all the way through to myself who's into heavier stuff like Raging Speedhorn and the likes. We just want to gig stuff that really isn't being gigged at the moment which also has to be what we all like. As much as i love some of the Old School rock(AC/DC,Aerosmith etc) it's been done to death. I don't know about you but when i go into a bar to watch a band and they start playing "the boys are back in town" and the likes i kinda go "not again".

Maybe you should come and jam with us and see what you think? :up: Whats the worst that can happen? You don't like what we do and you say thanks but no thanks? Nothing ventured...!!!!

Have a think about it and get intouch. email.... superchan.one@virgin.net

Cheers.