aberdeen-music

The Jan Deal Smashing Pumpkins News Thread

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
35 fucking quid for a wooden box, a cd and a vinyl...the songs better be good, are they?

They have it in one up but I don't think I can justify it.

You are best off downloading them for free. "Song for a Son" and "Widow Wake my Mind" are the best two.

My wooden box is meant to arrive on Monday.

My wooden box has apparently been dispatched.... awaiting it's arrival.

I'm a sad bastard.

Not as sad as me. Currently I'm watching the recorded stream of teh b0lly and co in the studio, which was streamed live on Saturday.

Live From Coldwater Studio 05/29/10 04:01PM, Live From Coldwater Studio 05/29/10 04:01PM studiodog on USTREAM. Alternative

Yeah I never got round to opening my Aeroplane flies high box set either, always meant to buy an opened one on ebay so I could hear it. I'll get round to it one day.

Got a cool siamese dream box thing a while ago, posted on here when I got and it and turned out it was most likely a fake (thanks for that Jan ;) )but it still looks ace even if it is a knock off.

Smashing Pumpkins Siamese Dream Wooden Box Set - 1000 Only USA BOX SET (291373)

That is pretty hardcore.

How have you managed to listen to the songs on it then?

I haven't... although I have all the original single releases, but never listened to the bonus cd obviously.

The latest release is quite nice.... dunno if it's worth 30 like, and it's going to be expensive collecting all 11 of them (if that ever comes to fruition).

I haven't... although I have all the original single releases, but never listened to the bonus cd obviously.

The latest release is quite nice.... dunno if it's worth 30 like, and it's going to be expensive collecting all 11 of them (if that ever comes to fruition).

So, is it just the covers that you haven't heard? IIRC, the BWBW single is the one which is expanded.

I just got my box today, it didn't cost me 30 as I preordered it in February. I'm dead impressed with it actually, it looks really snazzy.

Kirk, I am with you on Astral Planes; whilst I wouldn't say it was the worst SP song to date (I think that there are a couple on Zeitgeist which are pretty grim), it is the worst released for the current project.

Johnny Mac - If yr going to be a total geek and not open yr box, PM me and I can send you a copy of the Teargarden instrumental if you want. :)