aberdeen-music

Burlesque Dancing

woombler

It was certainly one of my most unusual occupations, lol. I'm only trying to contribute with some of my personal insights which are relevant to the topic, isn't that what you are meant to do?

Has anyone else been starkers in front of random people? I'd like to see stories!!

you want to "see" them???? Pictures????

I was at the gym just now & was naked in the showers if that counts.

I don't think I've ever been starkers in front of random people, except for in the showers at the gym. Which even then I found a little uncomfortable until I got used to it. I couldn't sit naked and let people draw me. I don't want to see other people's wallopers, so I just assume they don't want to see mine either.

Oh min, I have been in the Broch once, couple of weeks ago, and I do not believe I shall ever go again....

The first time I was ever in the Broch was a Sunday. The streets were deserted, it'd been raining and the sun was out. All around was just steam rising off the road, in that eerie way you see in films set in New York.

Freaked me and the lass out no end.

(It was worse later on when all the "people" started wandering the streets, Jesus!)

The first time I was ever in the Broch was a Sunday. The streets were deserted, it'd been raining and the sun was out. All around was just steam rising off the road, in that eerie way you see in films set in New York.

Freaked me and the lass out no end.

(It was worse later on when all the "people" started wandering the streets, Jesus!)

We know. We were watching you Dave....

village-of-the-damned-kids.jpg

I don't generally get lapdances from friends...

I don't mean you specifically, I'm saying that's kind of a general stripper stock phrase. Nobody using the services of a stripper wants to face the cold reality that they almost certainly find it tedious. Maybe your friends are different, but if I was a stripper and actually attracted to a 'client', I can't think of many more embarassing and uncomfortable things to have to do than rub my crotch in there face within 2 minutes of meeting them!

Has anyone else been starkers in front of random people? I'd like to see stories!!
the entire clientelle of the moorings. on no less than 4 occasions. probably more.

as well as countless random lassies met when drunk. as well as countless others at house parties.

also at a few gigs around europe while on tour. most notable one drunk in Bremen playing guitar while getting my pubes shaved by a massive German Van halen fan.

its just flesh. and hair. and drips of spunk.

the entire clientelle of the moorings. on no less than 4 occasions. probably more.

I think I may have been there one of those nights. I have vague recollections of being in once and there was a naked guy standing on a stool, while Flash lit glasses of sambuca on fire and stuck them to his (the naked guys) arse. Was this you?

• 9 months later...