aberdeen-music

Panda Eyes require musicians

TR!ΔNGL€ T€€TH

MySpace.com - Panda Eyes - Aberdeen, UK - Acoustic / Japanese Classic Music / Christian Rap - www.myspace.com/pandaeyesaberdeen

Panda Eyes are looking for a bass player (1st. priority really) and potentially a piano player to fill out the band. Hopefully recruiting a fiddle player, so its a bit of a change in direction to some previous material.

Influences include: Rufus Wainwright, Martha Wainwright, Joan as Police Woman, Ani Di Franco, Mazzy Star, The Beatles, Neil Young, Nirvana, Jenny Lewis, Ryan Adams, Feist, Tanya Donelly, The Breeders and many other bands.

So leave a message here or PM me.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
Sucks about yr bass being stolen... Unless you have no hands, you would probably be fine playing bass in Panda Eyes actually. ;)

Okay well, I'm up for it then, soon as I get my hands on a bass.

Fiddle player

Hi - had a listen to your tracks on myspace and liked it. Im a fiddle player /electric violin player. I can hear the violin adding to and uplifting the tracks - in my opinion.

Sunique

MySpace.com - Panda Eyes - Aberdeen, UK - Acoustic / Japanese Classic Music / Christian Rap - www.myspace.com/pandaeyesaberdeen

Panda Eyes are looking for a bass player (1st. priority really) and potentially a piano player to fill out the band. Hopefully recruiting a fiddle player, so its a bit of a change in direction to some previous material.

Influences include: Rufus Wainwright, Martha Wainwright, Joan as Police Woman, Ani Di Franco, Mazzy Star, The Beatles, Neil Young, Nirvana, Jenny Lewis, Ryan Adams, Feist, Tanya Donelly, The Breeders and many other bands.

So leave a message here or PM me.

:)