aberdeen-music

Hardcore/Metalcore/Screamo band - male, femal vocal, varied languages

LiAiL

Vocalist looking for people who want to create a melodic hardcore/metalcore/screamo band in Aberdeen. And I won't be saying we would like to sound like someone else. We will sound our way :) However, I can tell you what I'm listening to: Heaven Shall Burn, Circle The Sky, Blessthefall, Angelreich (polish hardcore), Faust Again (polish hardcore), Abel Is Dying, After The Burial, Burn Still, Codena De Odio (argentinian hardcore?), Colapso (spanish hardcore), Delirium From A Tribune (russian hardcore) and many many many more.

Was thinking to make a double male/femal vocal. Music creation purposes only. No worries :) It will be very possible that we will be mixing languages in songs.

Below is the list of vacancies.

Vacancies:

Male vocal: LiAiL

Femal vocal: ----

Drummer: ----

Lead guitarist: funky_peanut

Guitarist: ----

Bass player: ----

(amount of vacancies may change with time)

Please, let me know if you would like to join. People, let's create something unique! (or at least die trying :p)

Very interested

Hey!

I am very interested in this idea!

although my music taste is extremely varied going from Jimmy eat world straight through to metallica i believe i would like to sign up to this as it gives the opportunity to create a varied unique sound.

I have all my own equipment and exprienced in gigging.

Thanks man!

oops, Neglected to mention that it's lead guitar that I excel at lol...playing for ummm six years now.

Wheey!

I could reply "would your mum suffice" but that would be too obvious. I too am curious about female vox, I listen to enough Killwhitneydead to hate the species enough as it is but quite bluntly a dog would sound piss. Poor idea dude.

Heh, it wasn't directed to women singers, more likely a crappy comment about "hardcore/metalcore/screamo" kind of stuff.

Doro Pesch is quite a good singer..

Anyway enough of me showing off my talent.

Heh, it wasn't directed to women singers, more likely a crappy comment about "hardcore/metalcore/screamo" kind of stuff.

Doro Pesch is quite a good singer..

Anyway enough of me showing off my talent.

Lol fair enough. Well I don't think Liail is your stereotypical hardcore/screamo singer. Shall be intresting anyway.

Whats your stance on detah metal singers out of curiosity.

Well I guess I don't like it :) , tried listening to some music when I was given it by others. Some of the instrumental work was alright.. but so called singers ruined everything in every single case.

I'm more of 70-80s person, rainbow, deep purple, saxon, dio, judas priest etc... Don't mind some thrash as long as there's a reasonably good singer.

Well, we will at least try to make something not typical :) Will be fun anyway.

circle takes the square bird. what a voice

Nice one indeed.

I could reply "would your mum suffice" but that would be too obvious. I too am curious about female vox, I listen to enough Killwhitneydead to hate the species enough as it is but quite bluntly a dog would sound piss. Poor idea dude.

Well, Killwhitneydead won't be the thing we will be doing I guess :p