aberdeen-music

Musician available

lovers_spit

I use the term musician loosely.

I have had plenty of experience singing onstage, as well as playing guitar and bass, although I'd rather be a frontman.

I'm not awesomely technically skilled, but I've been told my songs and lyrics are pretty good and Im a charistmatic chap when the spotlights on me. (By some people)

I really want to join a commited band. Or form a new one. not fussed.

Influences include (but not restricted to) Biffy Clyro, Aereogramme, Death From Above 1979, Talking Heads, Twin Atlantic, Idlewild, Xcerts, etc

I stay in aberdeen and Im free every day of the week post 4 o clock and Im not bothered if practice is every day.

Thanks very much.

We need a frontman

Hey there,

We have just formed a band, currently drummer, bass, 2 guitars. We are rehearsing a set of good quality covers at the moment so that we can get out on the aberdeen gigging scene.

We are looking for a good vocalist / frontman.

The kind of stuff we are playing at the moment is, kings of leon, stereophonics, the strokes, the hives, zutons etc..... but we may start writing at some point.

drop me a line to whytejon@gmail.com if you interested....

Jon

I use the term musician loosely.

I have had plenty of experience singing onstage, as well as playing guitar and bass, although I'd rather be a frontman.

I'm not awesomely technically skilled, but I've been told my songs and lyrics are pretty good and Im a charistmatic chap when the spotlights on me. (By some people)

I really want to join a commited band. Or form a new one. not fussed.

Influences include (but not restricted to) Biffy Clyro, Aereogramme, Death From Above 1979, Talking Heads, Twin Atlantic, Idlewild, Xcerts, etc

I stay in aberdeen and Im free every day of the week post 4 o clock and Im not bothered if practice is every day.

Thanks very much.

Hey Marc here.

I am the drummer for Zed machine we are looking for a frontman for the band.check out our tunes on myspace.com/thezedmachine we do only origanal tunes,our guitar player sings for us now but would like to take a back seat We jam at cap toms every week,and have some gigs lined up

If you want to get involved mail me cheers

marcpretorius@yahoo.co.uk

Marc