aberdeen-music

Octopussy Aberdeen - where?

Lemonade

I'm thinking possibly Priory or Liquid.

Liquid has the two rooms, but The Priory is re-opening on Friday, so who knows.

The Priory was closed?

I just stumbled across that on Bebo, it does look fairly twat-tastic but I don't really know anything about it, I thought it was a proper dance night with good DJs and stuff. Ah well. I got a PM as well saying it's in Liquid, so that's pretty much ruined any chance of me checking it out, ever.

Pearl Lounge.

God, what a shit-heap. Went there once and was very lucky to sneak in behind the bouncer's back, avoiding the six quid entrance fee. The place was basically empty aside from a few girls dancing to whatever generic RnB commercial gash-hop was playing, when out of nowhere this cleaner pops up and starts mopping the floor around them.

Needless to say, they weren't overly keen on it. Nothing kills a mood more than low-income workers wiping up the debris from your 'fun'.

God, what a shit-heap. Went there once and was very lucky to sneak in behind the bouncer's back, avoiding the six quid entrance fee. The place was basically empty aside from a few girls dancing to whatever generic RnB commercial gash-hop was playing, when out of nowhere this cleaner pops up and starts mopping the floor around them.

Needless to say, they weren't overly keen on it. Nothing kills a mood more than low-income workers wiping up the debris from your 'fun'.

Pearl Lounge, Liquid, Priory, all the same to me.