aberdeen-music

Snafu Closed For Refurb

ClaireFu

snafu can lick my balls only good thing about it is the tasty white russians the musics the same shit they play in every shitty club in aberdeen and you guys are so up your own ass's and ridiculously inbred like the music scene of aberdeen, honestly bands like bonesaw and there 30 side projects.

• Upvote 1

snafu can lick my balls only good thing about it is the tasty white russians the musics the same shit they play in every shitty club in aberdeen and you guys are so up your own ass's and ridiculously inbred like the music scene of aberdeen, honestly bands like bonesaw and there 30 side projects.

Oh dear:

_39064785_umpire_out_203270.jpg

:up:

yeah im with bomber on this one.. the music stinks or datedness.

yea bigger dance floor? what about the hell path to get to it, past all the cockatiels at the bar... swinging their hips like outta a bad dance movie from the 80's..

sposse i better head down at some point.... no where else to go in this town to pick up Mish barton wannabes... good disco in Peterhead tho, DJs, similiar vibe.

yea bigger dance floor? what about the hell path to get to it, sposse i better head down at some point....

If you had been to the club before making yourself look pointless on this forum, you would have known that this is one of the issues we've addressed with the new refurb.

no where else to go in this town to pick up Mish barton wannabes

I very much doubt that picking up girls that look like Misha Barton is possible for you.

If you are heading down, don't look like you're on a night out in Peterhead or you won't get in. Leave your tracksuit at home.

If you dislike it so much why bother going there?

I very much dislike Priory, Liquid, Pearl Lounge etc etc. That's why I don't go to these places. And I don't waste my time bad mouthing them on the interweb either like some kind of keyboard warrior.

If you don't like the place then no one is forcing you to go there. I'm sure the management wouldn't want you there if you don't want to be there. And god knows the rest of the people there enjoying themselves wouldn't either.

One thing that differs about Snafu from most of the other places in the Deen is it's a Venue as much as it is a Club. They're not looking to get every punter they can off the streets guzzling down as much drink as possible before they head off to get a Kebab and then be sick in a taxi.

I find it laughable that you can call the music played in Snafu dated. Especially seeing as it offers extremely diverse line up. An excellent mix between resident nights and guests at the weekend and not to mention the mid week nights! You just need to look at the line up for the last few years. Acts who were hardly a name back then and now everybody is paying to see them at bigger venues and on high billings at festivals. For such a small venue in the NE it does exceedingly well in that respect.

So if you don't like the music, don't go. Why not leave it to the numerous people who love it? Or are you really that ignorant that you believe it should cater solely for you and the other trolls?

Your comment to Wax about " i could pick more of a mischa-a-likes than you with your best 'going out' uniform on" really says a lot about you but not what I think you had hoped. The only Mischa-a-like you know is what it is a-like to Masturbate to her after eating 13 packets of Quavers. So please feel free to Go Fuck Yourself.

ooo. alah, some much pent up frustration.. tut tut and the language.. OMG...

look, there was 11 post before i started having a laugh, if you read between the lines i dont give a shit, ill go where i want when i want a say what i want when i want, it aint me upset is it, its everyone coming back with there 2 pence worth... look at how lengthy your reply was...? lol, make me laugh man. i prob been to snafu more times than you! haha... wax started with the tracksuit and pulling ability.. and im sure by the previous posts he will find a good come back..., which bring us around to, why are you telling me to fuck myself?

ooo. alah, some much pent up frustration.. tut tut and the language.. OMG...

look, there was 11 post before i started having a laugh, if you read between the lines i dont give a shit, ill go where i want when i want a say what i want when i want, it aint me upset is it, its everyone coming back with there 2 pence worth... look at how lengthy your reply was...? lol, make me laugh man. i prob been to snafu more times than you! haha... wax started with the tracksuit and pulling ability.. and im sure by the previous posts he will find a good come back..., which bring us around to, why are you telling me to fuck myself?

I find this very very unlikely. Even if it were true, that would just make you look silly. Why spend so much time in a place you dislike? Plus it kinda takes away from your earlier suggestion of getting out there and trying the rest of the scene...

And im sorry, but did you just mention the length of my reply as a down point? I guess im not up to the literary genius you are but I can only try.

I'm not frustrated in the slightest. Quite the opposite actually. I never told you to go fuck yourself, I said feel free too. And it wasn't an insult, it was a reference to my quip about your 'Micha' comment. I'm not surprised you didn't get it.

I said what I wanted to say and I have nothing more to add. This thread is about the Snafu Refurb which is now complete. Enough time has been wasted on your Trolling.

I very much dislike Priory, Liquid, Pearl Lounge etc etc. That's why I don't go to these places.

If you don't like the place then no one is forcing you to go there..

Whether or not I agree with dLUDEd aside, I think the point is that these places don't pose as anything other than cattle markets, whereas Snafu somehow masquerades as an international giant on the club stage. Whilst I agree there's a difference between Snafu and big clubs, I like the place and look forward to seeing the 'furb.