aberdeen-music

This made me so fucking angry...

Guest highroller

Guest highroller
Originally posted by Dechristianise:

Mall Emo ....... YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ?

no...buddy head term for the likes of thursday...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats pretty shitty. and i think most people are right when they say "how do you know SOTY ain't the fighting type?"

fair enough, on this occasion, its looks like they did just get the shit kicked out of them for no reason other than being rock. but never judge a book by a cover or a band by "their stance and attitude"

they could of just as easily of kicked up fuck if they'd lost their temper dude.

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

boring.......

I know! That's exactly what I was thinking! How could a thread like this get to be 3 pages long!?! That band should just start a big media war in the press against Godsmack, like that one between Goldie and Keith Flint a few years back. It would sound like there were to be a colossal battle between the two bands, only for them to make up and be best friends at the wanKerrang awards, and then go on to have high tea at the Savoy.

its funny, a band get a kick in that doesnt kill them, you get mad and everday kids familys die from bombs and shit

this is a pretty lame post i know but so is this thread it irratates me the bastards are clearly well off enough to have hot nurse take care of them till they get better

so why dont you just go to the mall and buy some ear muffs

Originally posted by R.Borlax:

its funny, a band get a kick in that doesnt kill them, you get mad and everday kids familys die from bombs and shit

this is a pretty lame post i know but so is this thread it irratates me the bastards are clearly well off enough to have hot nurse take care of them till they get better

so why dont you just go to the mall and buy some ear muffs

fair enough dude, but your saying that as if ben doesn't care. i'm sure he does, but like most of us, we don't really post about it. this is a music forum... we come here to get away from the everyday politcal bullshit thats going on the world today. ben saw something about one of his favourite bands and he posted it.

*Cartman voice* "what the fucks the problem bitch?"

Guest highroller
Originally posted by Eriatarka:

fair enough dude, but your saying that as if ben doesn't care. i'm sure he does, but like most of us, we don't really post about it. this is a music forum... we come here to get away from the everyday politcal bullshit thats going on the world today. ben saw something about one of his favourite bands and he posted it.

*Cartman voice* "what the fucks the problem bitch?"

:kiss:

fair enough dude, but your saying that as if ben doesn't care. i'm sure he does, but like most of us, we don't really post about it. this is a music forum... we come here to get away from the everyday politcal bullshit thats going on the world today.

i agree on that

but i still couldnt give two fucks about the subject, his fave band got beat up*he cries*

whats next? dawsons creek lead actors get mugged of their cell phones *he cries* and so on...

if the beating was filmed and online

then yes this thread would be great

Originally posted by R.Borlax:

but i still couldnt give two fucks about the subject

now, my old self would loved to have sat and argued with you all day about this, but i can't be assed wasting my time, so i'll cut to the chase.

you couldn't give two fucks about the band, yet you continue to post on the matter. just leave it. go do something creative or constructive with your time. go post in a thread that you do care about, or your remotely interested in.

....anyway, i'm off to cry cos you don't care about a band i like;(

now, my old self would loved to have sat and argued with you all day about this, but i can't be assed wasting my time, so i'll cut to the chase.

you couldn't give two fucks about the band, yet you continue to post on the matter. just leave it. go do something creative or constructive with your time. go post in a thread that you do care about, or your remotely interested in.

....anyway, i'm off to cry cos you don't care about a band i like;(

*looks for clapping smilie but does so unsuccessfully, instead leaving a sentence in asterisks showing that he thought Eriatarka's post was very good*

Originally posted by Dan Atom:

*looks for clapping smilie but does so unsuccessfully, instead leaving a sentence in asterisks showing that he thought Eriatarka's post was very good*

*hahaha... wait, does this mean i'm thinking this and you can all read it? Man... telepathy rawks :)*

I don't get how some of you can be like 'Story of the Year totally wouldn't cause something like this' when you don't know them. It's like if i said 'I've seen the edition of MTV Cribs with Sully Erna's house and while he was showing the camera's round his house he seemed perfectly nice and thus can't have been involved in any way with this incident' Which would just be blatantly ignorant, none of us know these people personally so we cannot pass judgement on them without unbiased proof. The story on SOTY website will obviously be biased and if Godsmack have a story up it will be biased as well. If there is not an impartial account we can't pass judgement fairly.

Im not saying that the story Ben has shown us is untrue, im just saying for all we know it could have happened differently.

Im not a fan of either band, they are both quite bad in my opinion but as the first reply said 'Each story has two sides'

What? What? What?

They got the 'shit kicked out of them' sooooo bad that the next day he logged onto his PC and wrote a huge story about it? He must have been in loads of pain. After reading the story i think the drummer set the whole thing up - as he was the only one to escape the 'fracas'.

"Godsmack's management didn't return phone calls, and the Clear Channel representative at the event had no comment." - mmmmmm a bit dodgy if the management and reps aren't returing phone calls regarding this one way massive mortal combat-esqu animality.

"There were no arrests from the incident, and the Noblesville Police Department had no record of anything having taken place." - does this not strike anyone as being a little..... strange - they beat us up, we'll tell the world over the net but don't want charges pressed or have records taken.