aberdeen-music

We Shall Be Blessed...

unbroken

Guest idol_wild

Ren and Scott have more ability on guitar and bass respectively than the vast majority of musicians in this city, I feel.

More talent in their left pinkies than I will ever have.

So huge respect to Blessed; they will be missed.

hhmmmm

SCOTTY BEARD doesnt have the same ring to it as SCOTTY BLESSED. neither does SCOTTY WEAPON for that matter

maybe i should change my name to keep you chuffed?

Maybe I will be like CHRIS BLESSED and still get called SCOTT BLESSED a full year and a bit after we break up.

:swearing:

Sorry to completely and utterly derail this thread, but has anyone else actually read this blog?

What a bunch of tired, cliche, american- ised, standard issue band rhetoric; It basically says "We aren't a soap opera band.... but here's a load of trite, hyperbolic rubbish that wouldn't be out of place on The Hills, so maybe we are actually"

Sorry to completely and utterly derail this thread, but has anyone else actually read this blog?

What a bunch of tired, cliche, american- ised, standard issue band rhetoric; It basically says "We aren't a soap opera band.... but here's a load of trite, hyperbolic rubbish that wouldn't be out of place on The Hills, so maybe we are actually"

does that suprise you considering who wrote it?