aberdeen-music

back again.....

tanglewood

now i know alot of ppl didnt really like us but i have been away for a year now playing with other bands and i am coming back at end of year to do this band again(hopefully) i am hoping we get a better run at it up here as newcastle has been totally mint to play gigs,

anyways got some really really rough demos from the garage so they are still unfinished songs but you will get the idea,let me know what you think i know not everyones cup of tea but i would appreciate the feedback/critisim

cheers ppl:up:

MySpace.com - DECIPHER - aberdeen, Scotland - Grunge / Pop Punk / Punk - www.myspace.com/decipherpunx

I find it kind of heart-warming that people are still making this kind of music. In the days of 'Nu-Rave' and Camden knobs and laptop singer-songwriters, it's good to know that somebody is still listening to Anti-Flag and Lagwagon and battering away on shit recording equipment in their garage.

That said, I'm never going to listen to any of these recordings ever again, but I appreciate you're still bashing away at it.

I find it kind of heart-warming that people are still making this kind of music. In the days of 'Nu-Rave' and Camden knobs and laptop singer-songwriters, it's good to know that somebody is still listening to Anti-Flag and Lagwagon and battering away on shit recording equipment in their garage.

That said, I'm never going to listen to any of these recordings ever again, but I appreciate you're still bashing away at it.

ha ha thamks man its true tho we have little cash to throw at nice amps and recording equipment at the moment,all we have are couple practice amps turned to 11 and a crappy 4 track cassette recorder but someday we will have enough to record properly

ha ha thamks man its true tho we have little cash to throw at nice amps and recording equipment at the moment,all we have are couple practice amps turned to 11 and a crappy 4 track cassette recorder but someday we will have enough to record properly

Thats the best way to do things.

When I was about fourteen my band at the time would record in a living room with bits of a broken drum kit, a couple of practice amps and a microphone taped to a mop handle through a karaoke machine onto cassette.

It sounded fucking awful (partly due to the songs being fucking awful) and I think you could hear Richard and Judy on the TV in the background on quite a few of the tracks, but it had soul!

Thats the best way to do things.

When I was about fourteen my band at the time would record in a living room with bits of a broken drum kit, a couple of practice amps and a microphone taped to a mop handle through a karaoke machine onto cassette.

It sounded fucking awful (partly due to the songs being fucking awful) and I think you could hear Richard and Judy on the TV in the background on quite a few of the tracks, but it had soul!

ha ha that is awesome dude,thats the way it should be,tho it would be nice to hear what the songs sound like properly done but we seem to be more interested in just gigging than saving for a proper demo...

i will however be recording with my other bands next month in newcastle so i am looking forward to that!!