aberdeen-music

Cerebral Bore + Pryon + Cryptic Hate + Dividing The Silence @ The Tunnels

Cerebral Bored

aye so didn't get there in time to catch Dividing the Silance, caught a few tracks by Cryptic Hate though. Who i already heard in Elgin. Solid set even though House Combo's ain;t exactly amazing in Tunnels.

Pryon.... like ourselves, are playing too fucking often! So i stepped out this time haha.

Cerebral Bore i had heard through there myspace etc. Noticed there USA attentions via Will-tician etc. Which is cool for any Scottish band... they just, really ain't my thing. GoreGrind = SnoreGrind I'm just a sucker for a RIFF and they had none... Suffocation chugs and squeeks don't count.

Keep up the good work in getting bands up here though Ror!!! Wasn't too shabby a turnout for Midweek.

Bazz

aye so didn't get there in time to catch Dividing the Silance, caught a few tracks by Cryptic Hate though. Who i already heard in Elgin. Solid set even though House Combo's ain;t exactly amazing in Tunnels.

Pryon.... like ourselves, are playing too fucking often! So i stepped out this time haha.

Cerebral Bore i had heard through there myspace etc. Noticed there USA attentions via Will-tician etc. Which is cool for any Scottish band... they just, really ain't my thing. GoreGrind = SnoreGrind I'm just a sucker for a RIFF and they had none... Suffocation chugs and squeeks don't count.

Keep up the good work in getting bands up here though Ror!!! Wasn't too shabby a turnout for Midweek.

Bazz

dividing the silence need a lot of work.

guitarist is great, shite equipment though.

Drummer hits pretty hard and pretty consistently. Which again, is pretty good.

Bass player is awful, as is vocalist.

Also need to drop the Bullet For My Valentine cover...and the Slayer cover....

For young lads I'm sure with a good push they will grow seriously into what they love doing. I'm suprised once again the turn out wasn't bad, could have been better though as I was out of pocket but overall everyone seemed to enjoy the night.

I'm with Baz on the Cerebral "Bore" comment though. Guys were nice enough though.

As for Pryon playing too often you hit the nail on the head. Nastier songs ensue our set soon.