aberdeen-music

Another track by DJ Lunik to be aired on Radio One

Lunik

Hey

Just got word that another of my tracks will be played on Huw Stephen's Radio One Introducing show tomorrow night - midnight til 2am :twisted:

Here's the link for his show:

BBC - Radio 1 - Huw Stephens

If it's way past your bedtime you'll be able to donwload the show (obviously after it's aired), but if that's just too much to cope with you can just listen to it on my myspace:

MySpace.com - DJ Lunik - UK - Techno / Electronica / Breakbeat - www.myspace.com/djlunik

It's called Real Life and is the second track on my player

Cheers

:D

• Upvote 1

Cheers guys :)

Hey Colin - how you doing? I just left you a comment on myspace. Was wondering when your remix of You got the love is gonna be available to listen to....

Doing good. Like the new tune, quality production with a hint of James Bond intensity. Did you use any of your vast array of Synths on this one. For the ones that have the ability you should get a midi synth orchestra... that would be amazing ha ha.

You got the love should be out soon, probably in the next couple of weeks. Not using any original source material so it is kind of like a cover of it rather than a remix. Just got some fine tuning of the structure and making sure the Fat Hand additions/changes enhance rather than turn a great song shit haha. Also got to get a fresh vocal recorded once the music has been completed... I did some using vocoder but would be better with a real voice.