aberdeen-music

does Aberdeen have a head shop?

Ian_Brown

Ah right. And he's asking about this on a public forum?

Just do what I do man, water, rubber pipe, milk carton and scissors=amazing bong. If thats what yer looking for.

As far as I'm aware, head shops don't sell anything illegal so why not :up:? As for that, I stick to my pipe these days ;).

Anyway, answer has been obtained via pm to which I am very grateful :up:.

Ah right. And he's asking about this on a public forum?

Despite what some would have us believe, there is nothing wrong or illegal with discussing the matter in general terms, or with asking about the sale of virtually all kinds of accessories.

Now if the OP was asking for someone to hook them-up or about anything on the precursors list, that would be a very different matter. :)

Fit aboot 'h' Torry Heid Shop min, is at nae still on 'i go.

No, I still can't decide how to spell the Doric glottal stop.

Glasgow is pretty good if you want anything from high-glassware (Phat Glass Designs, Roor), downwards. For myself I favour the Basil Bush 'Einstein' four chambered affair, the smoothest toot this side of a vape. Stuff on Union St, (Glasgow) will sort you out with all this plus a crossbow!! or mad mental machete maaan.

Or...

'Einstein' - Multi Chamber Glass Bong

Fit aboot 'h' Torry Heid Shop min, is at nae still on 'i go.

No, I still can't decide how to spell the Doric glottal stop.

Glasgow is pretty good if you want anything from high-glassware (Phat Glass Designs, Roor), downwards. For myself I favour the Basil Bush 'Einstein' four chambered affair, the smoothest toot this side of a vape. Stuff on Union St, (Glasgow) will sort you out with all this plus a crossbow!! or mad mental machete maaan.

Or...

'Einstein' - Multi Chamber Glass Bong

That's a great site, I use it all the time. Summer Daze ftw :up:

there is a good grow shop up in rosemount the guys in there will help you out to no end.

Presents used to be good before it shut down. the one on george street closed a while ago and not sure about the one in torry.

The guy in the market has some decent bongs and blunt raps if thats what you need.

To be honest your better buying off line now a days up here.

• 10 months later...
Is there not a place called "Abergreen" in the arches behind College St?

judging by the dreaklocks and rastafarin hat worn by the gentleman in teh shop I'm guessing the stock is more of the Cheech & Chong variety rather than anything Percy Thrower would use.

That guy has moved to Gavsgrow- organic and hydroponics on Great Northern Road, next to poundstretchers.