aberdeen-music

"You Look So Much Like.."

Guest idol_wild

I remember being in Bugsy's one night and there was a group of lads at the table next to mine, a couple of whom had their girlfriends with them. The girls went away to the toilet and when they came back one of the guys had a stripper sitting on his lap. Cue the girlfriend rugby tackling the stripper and the two of them rolling around on the floor tearing clumps of each others hair out. I was amused / aroused.

It is a bit of a dive though. Last time I was in it was really dark and had no atmosphere and it smelled a bit funky. I haven't graced an Aberdeen strip club in a few years but Bugsys was definitely at the Tesco Value end of the scale.

Anyway, lookalikes eh?

Bugsy Brown's was a total dive when I worked there, and I've not been in since. The owner made his money in oil services and logistics, if I recall correctly, so Busgy's was just his little hobby.

The majority of the girls dancing there were pretty rough around the edges, but like every titty bar, one or two of the girls were really quite exquisite. They made working there utterly worthwhile.

My ex-flatmate was s stripper at bugsy browns. Before she started she was the perfect student. Within months of working there she had dropped out of uni and started smoking crack and taking date-rape drugs recreationally. She always had scabs on her knees for some reason. Very pretty face though.

• Upvote 1