aberdeen-music

Country Rock Singer Looking For Covers or Original Band

dm1

Hi,

I am a 30 year old singer/acoustic guitarist looking to join a country rock band. Either a covers band or original band (don't have a preference). Been gigging with middle of the road covers bands for nearly 12 years. Plenty of experience.

Would be looking to do one or 2 gigs a month (or more).

Something in the vain of The Eagles or similar would be good but open to anything really.

Reply to me if interested at all.

Cheers.

Hi, I play lead guitar and sing, harmonies mainly, and I have gig experience, pro gear and a pa system. My fav country rock.... Allman Brothers, Eagles, Albert Lee, Crosby Styles and Nash, Neil Young. You can hear me play at Sydney Drum Tutor - Drum Tuition for Sydney Australia - I used to play with this drummer (whose website it is) before he emigrated. Follow links to "The Dave Harris Band" and "Virtual Floyd". The MP3's on the website are purely to demonstrate what I can do. I have absolutely no interest in playing Pink Floyd or Steely Dan type material in the future!! My email alan99manley@yahoo.co.uk and my mobile 07749 876484. Alan

PS I'm harmonising in Ricky Don't Lose that Number

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I am a 30 year old singer/acoustic guitarist looking to join a country rock band. Either a covers band or original band (don't have a preference). Been gigging with middle of the road covers bands for nearly 12 years. Plenty of experience.

Would be looking to do one or 2 gigs a month (or more).

Something in the vain of The Eagles or similar would be good but open to anything really.

Reply to me if interested at all.

Cheers.

Hi zed machine are looking for a front man our guitaar player sings for us now but wants to take a back seat if.you want to here some of our songs go to myspace.com/thezedmachine if you would like to get involved as lead singer and try a new style mail me

cheers

marcpretorius@yahoo.co.uk

Marc