aberdeen-music

Twin Atlantic with The XCerts @ The Tunnels

Bryan

Won't be making this since I'm in Glasgow! Which is a tad annoying... Because there isn't a date here... and I'm going to Dunfermline and it's Twin Atlantic only! Isn't usually a problem, but totally want to see Xcerts again!

They are playing at Sleazys with BLC on August 21st.

Both of these bands were absolutely magnificent at Belladrum yesterday. The Xcerts get better everytime I see them, and Twin Atlantic had the crowd eating outta the palm of their collective hand.

I expect that the Aberdeen show will sell out. And I thoroughly recommend anyone contemplating it to make the effort and go along.

Love from Christy

Enjoyed last night. Not overly impressed with Juliet's Shadow but they kept their cool when the guitar cut out. Twin Atlantic, X-Certs; all good.

Still don't like the end of that X-Certs song that came last, though. The bit that comes after the teamed precussion just makes me cringe everytime. :(

Guest treader.
Enjoyed last night. Not overly impressed with Juliet's Shadow but they kept their cool when the guitar cut out. Twin Atlantic, X-Certs; all good.

Still don't like the end of that X-Certs song that came last, though. The bit that comes after the teamed precussion just makes me cringe everytime. :(

i liked that bit a lot!!! it was a nice round off to the set. it's the first time i'd heard it actually.