aberdeen-music

New Retract The Accolade Tune!

Laino86

thats cool man

i know the vocals are off cuz well his vocals are fucked.

i think it sounds better than what you cud of got here. ive recorded here and think it sounds a hell of alot better than what places have offered

thanks for the comments tho!

you tried seagate studios? They did the most recent sunset squad recordings, and they sound amazing.

Tom from Allergo/Black Channels is great too.

thats cool man

i know the vocals are off cuz well his vocals are fucked.

i think it sounds better than what you cud of got here. ive recorded here and think it sounds a hell of alot better than what places have offered

thanks for the comments tho!

If his voice was already humped before recording. You really should have just done the vocals at a later date.

It's a better idea than making a sub-par recording, because people are going to take this as a representation of how you actually sound and if you dont even like the vocals what are people who have never heard your music going to think.

yeh it was done live.

i tried seagate years ago, didnt like the way the handled the booking of the recording so said nit

try it again, one bad experience means nothing in all honesty. For you guys, why didn't you go with Nick Weapon. You guys not really into that triggered drum sound? it would probably sound good with you guys.

maybe next time, we just wanted to try somewhere not in aberdeen just see whats about.

i wasnt there for recording so i cant comment on how it was done.

you prob all thinking why i wasnt there but i was extremely ill and am gutted i missed the making of our ep.

but we couldnt cancel!

we are playing in montrose at end of august come see our live show!

maybe next time, we just wanted to try somewhere not in aberdeen just see whats about.

i wasnt there for recording so i cant comment on how it was done.

you prob all thinking why i wasnt there but i was extremely ill and am gutted i missed the making of our ep.

but we couldnt cancel!

we are playing in montrose at end of august come see our live show!

Your band did a live recording with a crippled singer, while missing a member? That's asking for trouble!

• 1 month later...

This thread is old but just have to say that Stuart was a legend, "I'm off out for a fag ayyyyeee" yeah sure you are Stuart. Ace. Recorded the Everwicked ep with him. Good times. Fag breaks did mean that it took a bit longer though. But he did spend like a day mastering it for free.

graeme watt took over seagate recently, before him it was stuart who was really unreliable. Anytime yer recording give Graeme a shout, he has got a wonderful new rig and makes things sound great

new link with smart rig details

MySpace.com - SEAGATE STUDIO - Dundee, UK - www.myspace.com/seagatestudio

• 2 weeks later...