aberdeen-music

We have a gig on Saturday!!

Joe Atom

Originally posted by Rass:

My sister phoned me during battery and the unnamed feeling from the Glasgow green show.... so jealous....

Setlist posted by Mordred:

Blackened

Fuel

Ride The Lightning

Fade To Black

Frantic

The Thing That Should Not Be

Holier Than Thou

St. Anger

Sad But True

Creeping Death

Battery

--------

Wherever I May Roam

Nothing Else Matters

Master of Puppets

One

Enter Sandman

--------

Jump In The Fire

Seek And Destroy

That doesn't add up ?( Maybe she wasn't really there and just playing Unnamed Feeling on CD in the background... with intricutely engineered crowd noises on top of course.

Wow!! The watcher is insane in a really, really good way!!!

What a Gig, that was trully ace, even if i was a little inebriated at the time. Sorry i didnt make it back after, Chose to get legless with sean, but yeah wow.

definately as good as the cuties back~side.

P.S All hail Len, mighty all powerfull god of tea!!!!!

:band:

i was gutted that i couldnt make it to drakes last night to see you guys, i had to babysit for a neighbour :(

i couldnt even have a decent excuse like I WAS SEEING METALLICA! :( nope, i sat and watched pirates of the carribean..... jonny depp... droolage....

still would have loved to see you guys though! i will certainatly be there in august though, even if i have to take a little child with me!

still would have loved to see you guys though! i will certainatly be there in august though' date=' even if i have to take a little child with me![/quote']

I contemplated something like that, but realised I ran the risk of being upstage by my four year - old boy....

....that, and the knowledge that it was very, very illegal.

That's right, Dan. It's all fun and games, ie. Snakes and Ladders, Postmans Knock etc. until someone, ie. YOU, makes a joke about small children, ie. my wee boy, in public houses, ie. Dr. Drakes last Saturday. :partyboy:

So don't......ever........please....

:up:

SAY IT WITH ME, DAN " I AM P.C!"

By the way, Opeth has totally grown on me. Cheers for the DVD!