aberdeen-music

ipod questions

Humey Whilem

Hey, I've had a rake through the older posts but have not found a clear answer yet:

I've ordered an ipod (classic) and will stick my cd's on them. I will be moving abroad soon and will not be taking my cd's (or computer) with me.

So now what happens if I buy a new cd and want to put it on the pod though a different pc - potentially a work pc? Will it delete everything? Is there a way around this?

I just want to easily transfer a new album to or from the pod, from just about any pc...

Anyone?

Easy. Connect your iPod, and open ITunes. Under "Devices" open your Ipod menu, in the "Summary" tab, select "Manually manage music and videos". That way you can connect it to any computer with iTunes and pick and choose which songs you want to add and it wont delete anything. Plus you can delete all the MP3s off your computer and it won't erase them every time you connect the fucker.

Easy. Connect your iPod, and open ITunes. Under "Devices" open your Ipod menu, in the "Summary" tab, select "Manually manage music and videos". That way you can connect it to any computer with iTunes and pick and choose which songs you want to add and it wont delete anything. Plus you can delete all the MP3s off your computer and it won't erase them every time you connect the fucker.

Ace. I thought I was worried for no reason but saw some posts on other forums.

Guest treader.

yep. what he said.