aberdeen-music

Debutant + The Awkwards + Ashley Park - Free gig

Guest idol_wild
nice review!

sadly i can't come as i'm on a silly course in chesire. bah. i've yet to see you solo phil and i feel mighty ashamed for that. i'll be there one day :)

That's cool. Cheshire is nice.

I can hook you up with a ticket for Sun 7th Sep - the bill is ace.

Guest idol_wild
I'll be along to this. Fancied seeing Debutant and I have a glasses case to collect from Ashley Park/Craig. :popcorn:

I won't be using the violin bow just yet - my technique needs a bit of work! :jester:

Guest idol_wild
Ah righty. Aye, it does take a wee bit of practice. By the time you've got it nailed, your right shoulder is going to be at least three times the size of your left one. :)

I'll switch between the two shoulders to balance it out! :D

Guest idol_wild
Are you going to play a Weezer cover? I've been bugging Ashley Park to slip in some more covers since hearing his awesome Twilight Sad rendition. It was a treat!

Becky

I may slip in the Weezer cover I have arranged in that case. I also plan to play a song I have never played live before. So it'll be nerve-wracking!

Guest treader.

aye, that debutant guy was class. although the "guitar with reverb" sound began to sound tedious near the end of the set.

ashley park/craig was great. thought his cover of dashboard was pretty good like.

Guest idol_wild

Yeah, the atmosphere is brilliant and everyone is attentive and appreciative, which means a million as a performer.

I hope these nights continue forever.