aberdeen-music

Trinity Centre busking band

thing is wasnt everyone moaning on here how they wouldnt go up Union Street on a Saturday night anyway because its too dangerous? So it should effect you anyway......

giving droves of drunken twats an extra excuse to stop walking home and start congregating on the pavement is a terrible idea.

The guys are Akraf and John, friends of mine in fact, while some may decry them for there song choices they are generally playing what the druken masses want to hear and have I'm sure brightened up many a drunks night out. If they upset you, move on, left foot, right foot...it's called walking.

Totally agree, defo brightened my night up a few weeks back when we left cos one of the clubs we were at were playing absolute pish. Cheap nights entertainment in a bag if you like. Personally I thought they were pretty good and did get some decent banter there, it is simple if you don't like it, you don't have to listen to it and at the end of the day there is a pavement at the other side of the street you can walk up ... there's plenty of traffic lights!

Don't think you need one in Aberdeen. It's a local authority matter and I can't find any legislation on the city council website that would require it.

There isn't as far as I'm aware. You're fine unless you're causing a nuisance. I undrstand some people think they are but there's plenty of police around on a fri/sat night that could make an assessment of the situation.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest treader.
Why Mexican, and not, for example, Cuban?

And let's be honest, at least he's admitting to having shit typing skills, unlike the pretentious twats who use 'yr' instead of 'your' or 'you're'.

shut up cloud.