aberdeen-music

Bass Advice

Ecurb

Guest funkeebassman

yup... :0) the other thing is you never stop learning...and when you practice ,work on the things you are not good at,rather than the things you are.when the hard things get easier then you are making progress....... i love these forums,gets the passion going in people . peace :0)

Hahahaha .....yawn ok when youv'e played as long as i have,and have got a quarter of the experience that i have,then i'll take what you say seriously,untill then adios amigo..and keep practicing....:

I suspect you know as little about who I am or what ive done as I do about you....

Why are you reacting so aggresivly to such an innocent post, some people know it all!!!:sleeping:

Nowt wrong with practicing with a metronome.

I agree with you- a metronome is vital to keep the correct rhythm. Any idiot would know that. I use one almost all the time when teaching my students. AND IT HELPS - I KNOW THAT.

Empty vessels make the most noise on this form i guess.............

internet language you dork....peace

Internet language? Thought we were talking about beats here. If all you do is come on this to insult people, then you've already lost the argument and this proves that you really didn't have a point to make in the first place.

Go back to school funkeebassman.

yawn...you should be practicing bro.....lol,,,erm read your first reply to my initial comment! keep in touch . peace R
but I might suggest that making sweeping statements like that will only bring you grief on a forum

Well if you regard that as telling you how to behave then you are more stupid than you appear...

Guest funkeebassman

yep and Clyde WHO ARE YOU.....mmmm a fool me thinks,how many students do you have????? I LOVE WINDING YOU CATS IN ABERDEEN WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING AND WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING...HAHAHAHAHAH FOOOLS

Guest funkeebassman

mmmm my missus has the same dude...don't mean shit.I have releases with my own compositions....you? played with top musicians...James Powell[Georgie Fame] Shalamar, you??????

yep and Clyde WHO ARE YOU.....mmmm a fool me thinks,how many students do you have????? I LOVE WINDING YOU CATS IN ABERDEEN WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING AND WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING...HAHAHAHAHAH FOOOLS

If you're gauging your own worth on how many pupils you have, then your recent posts hardly show you in a good light as a teacher do they? I know I would be looking elsewhere.

Can we get this back on topic please, which was tips for beginner bassists i.e. constructive advice...