11pm - 3am

Tickets 15 available from:

One up, Belmont st 01224 642662

Attic, The Academy 01224 644000

Earl Of Sandwich, The Green 01224 587259

Pendulum formed in their home-town of Perth

(Western Australia) in 2002, when producers

Rob Swire and Gareth McGrillen teamed up with

acclaimed local DJ Paul 'Elhornet' Harding.

While their individual formative roots ranged

from producing drum & bass, breakbeat and

hardcore, to playing in metal and punk bands,

their comparable talents proved an unstoppable

force when they managed to single-handedly

conquer the world of drum & bass in their first

12 months together.

After selling more than 100,000 units of their

debut artist album "Hold Your Colour", remixing

for such respected artists as The Prodigy,

being play-listed and featuring regularly on

BBC Radio 1, all whilst continuing to tour the

world over as DJs

Dubbed The White Stripes of Live Drum

and Bass Epoc Live is no ordinary act.

Getting the crowd in a hyped up frenzy

they seamlessly mix their set featuring

the full range of sounds from jump-up to

deep/dark dnb with snare cracking beats,

rip raw bass and vocals to rattle anyones

brain.

Jungle Nation - Scottish Drum & Bass Since 1997 (Powered by CubeCart)

Pendulum

MySpace.com - Pendulum - 104 - Female - London, London and South East - www.myspace.com/officialpendulum

MySpace.com - EPOC LIVE - 100%LiveDNB - London, UK - Drum & Bass / Indie / Jungle - www.myspace.com/epoclive

• Upvote 1

Do you have any idea how much their live set would be? I had a chance last year to have them live but it fell through. They are now 4 times as much...well into 5 figures!

If they were to play in Aberdeen the ticket sales would be pretty huge though I reckon. Pendulum are playing all over the UK these days and doing loads of random festivals. Why does Aberdeen miss out on absolutely everything :down:

I have a feeling nobody would notice any difference between a dj set and a so called "live" set by pendulum anyway, they have the unique distinction of being the biggest dnb producers which nobody in the dnb scene actually rates. All their "fans" are people who aren't into dnb.

I have a feeling nobody would notice any difference between a dj set and a so called "live" set by pendulum anyway, they have the unique distinction of being the biggest dnb producers which nobody in the dnb scene actually rates. All their "fans" are people who aren't into dnb.

Not quite true but majority of fans these days have probably never been to a dnb event. Epoc Live as the name suggests are a live act who will also be playing are well worth seeing.

well stripey hits the nail on the head. missrepresent last time and pendulol this one. im not hating on jungle nation, appreciate what you guys do, but why not book andy C instead? 1. best dnb dj around 2. he plays drum and bass, not some sort of sped up metal hybrid.

caammmm on! the heads are screaming for you to book someone like calibre/zero tolerance/atlantic connection.

• Upvote 1

well stripey hits the nail on the head. missrepresent last time and pendulol this one. im not hating on jungle nation, appreciate what you guys do, but why not book andy C instead? 1. best dnb dj around 2. he plays drum and bass, not some sort of sped up metal hybrid.

caammmm on! the heads are screaming for you to book someone like calibre/zero tolerance/atlantic connection.

calibre fucking rules, i would love to see teebee and calyx up here though they would tear the place apart

or dave bikinis. the VJ off the telly.

yeah definitely. or if you're into the more techy side hows aboot icicle. either way, i dont think you'll see too many dnb fans at this gig. trying not to be elitest but i hate it when you feel embarrassed to tell people you like drum and bass because what often springs to their mind is "pendulum". stripey - you checked out that new night full spektrum at the tunnels? might be up your street.

Andy C wasn't available on any suitable dates this year so that will have to wait till next year...he has played up here before btw. It's all very well saying book this and that but its not as easy as that. I've booked djs/act right across the board, some work and some don't.

i understand that. its not easy promoting and running nights, especially in drum and bass eh. respect for that. i just think pendulum is maybe a slightly played out act, but you should do well from it saying that. so actually, im not complaining at all. anyhoo, it seems like i dont really have any point to make what so ever.

(book zero tolerance, yeah?) :D

i understand that. its not easy promoting and running nights, especially in drum and bass eh. respect for that. i just think pendulum is maybe a slightly played out act, but you should do well from it saying that. so actually, im not complaining at all. anyhoo, it seems like i dont really have any point to make what so ever.

(book zero tolerance, yeah?) :D

Possibly true, will find out in October, It will probably be the last time I book them as their price rises slightly above the rate of inflation each year :rolleyes:

Yeah all the suggestions you have made are excellent producers. Atlantic Connection is from LA so very doubtful of ever booking him.

The guitars and drums on the stage might be a give away.

Didn't Andy C play up here a couple of months ago at Kef just before it shut?