aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
framheim

Nintendo DS Korg synth!

Korg DS-10 synthesizer and sequencer for Nintendo DS first look (Verdict: Looking good!) - Boing Boing Gadgets

dunno how i didn't know about this before! looks pretty cool though obviously not designed as a serious production tool, for a bit of fun on the train or whatever it's going to be ace.

There are some interesting combinations of these small tools. I saw one youtube clip with a Nintendo DS, eyephone (was some sort of strumming thing), kaoss pad and kaossilator. Worth checking out.

Something like this:

dunno how i didn't know about this before! looks pretty cool though obviously not designed as a serious production tool, for a bit of fun on the train or whatever it's going to be ace.

That's pretty much my exact thoughts on it, that could be pretty awesome on a long journey.

Might actually find a use for the DS I bought as a total impulse and have used about twice. At the moment it's about the biggest waste of money I've ever spent, not because it's shit or anything, but I realised I pretty much never play video games.