aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Ruari

Drummer wanted

Guest idol_wild
Might be better to more information like influences and such...

Seconded.

Throw in as much detail as possible - how much commitment you require, what sort of style of "indie" you're looking to play, where you'll practice, how much material you have, demos etc.

yeah, us drumemrs need more respect!!

....bitches.

Does your band know you're out by yourself? Now go sit in the corner until someone comes to pick you up. Don't give me that look, you've done more than enough to deserve it. Drummers speaking their mind, talking about respect. What is the world coming to?

I did. Worked out well, so well in fact that one guitarist fled south, and Mark left to form Your Fears then join Weapon while I'm left to cry myself to sleep at night. Good times! :up:

Does your band know you're out by yourself? Now go sit in the corner until someone comes to pick you up. Don't give me that look, you've done more than enough to deserve it. Drummers speaking their mind, talking about respect. What is the world coming to?

hahaha

this is exaclty what i meano_O

you see what i tend to do if a band im playing with give me crap, i say "go on then, play without me for a song". just watch how bad their timming gets hahahaha

Timing shmiming!

Damn drummers, did no-one ever tell you? That when you're not playing the damn things, you should be seen and not heard!

Oi! Who let you back on this forum? Can't have any other bands picking you up; what will happen to our timing?!?!

:up:

oh yes the timming lol;-)

well like i said take us away and it all goes down the drain hahaha:up: