aberdeen-music

Feugh Fest

jcn

Well, it's coming towards that time of year already...

who is coming to Feugh?

Quite a few members of Aberdeen Music are involved in some capacity: Photographers, performers, traders, security and roadies for Feugh all frequent this forum.

We have a brilliant audio flyer that is part of our TV campaign, we have got the voice-over guy from E4!!

MySpace.com - FEUGH FEST - 38 - Male - Aberdeen, UK - www.myspace.com/feughfest08

Cheers

Jayne

Well I tend to go to festivals to see good bands/artists.

That helps certainly but the aspect of having a good/interesting time & checking-out things you would not normally bother with is also an appealing thing.

I'm only making one other festival this year due to various financial drains (house!) & TBH, the line-up is the last thing I'm bothered with, as the general fun & friendliness of a large amount of similarly bonkers characters is much more attractive! :D

Guest idol_wild

I'm only making one other festival this year due to various financial drains (house!) & TBH, the line-up is the last thing I'm bothered with, as the general fun & friendliness of a large amount of similarly bonkers characters is much more attractive! :D

Go to Liquid any Saturday night.