aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
jcn

Feugh Fest

Well, it's coming towards that time of year already...

who is coming to Feugh?

Quite a few members of Aberdeen Music are involved in some capacity: Photographers, performers, traders, security and roadies for Feugh all frequent this forum.

We have a brilliant audio flyer that is part of our TV campaign, we have got the voice-over guy from E4!!

MySpace.com - FEUGH FEST - 38 - Male - Aberdeen, UK - www.myspace.com/feughfest08

Cheers

Jayne

Guest idol_wild

I think I'll be giving this a swerve.

The line-up is, by and large, pretty weak.

for a small independent festival its nae bad, certainly enough bands that i'd enjoy. but really i'll just be going for the camping with mates and beer routine which is always brilliant.

Guest idol_wild
Takes a bit more than just the line-up to make a festival. ;)

Well I tend to go to festivals to see good bands/artists.

It might be an idea to post `rough` stage times if possible? A lot of folk are involved in football and stuff during the day so cannot get along till later.

40+ sheckels to watch Aka Ska and Bad Manners is a bit much too. :up:

You have to question anything that associates itself in any way to a quote like this:

Ascension promise to be a band that will give all our nationally touring bands a run for their money.

Well I tend to go to festivals to see good bands/artists.

That helps certainly but the aspect of having a good/interesting time & checking-out things you would not normally bother with is also an appealing thing.

I'm only making one other festival this year due to various financial drains (house!) & TBH, the line-up is the last thing I'm bothered with, as the general fun & friendliness of a large amount of similarly bonkers characters is much more attractive! :D

Guest idol_wild

I'm only making one other festival this year due to various financial drains (house!) & TBH, the line-up is the last thing I'm bothered with, as the general fun & friendliness of a large amount of similarly bonkers characters is much more attractive! :D

Go to Liquid any Saturday night.