aberdeen-music

New Kitchen Cynics CD

Alan Cynic

The latest Kitchen Cynics CD is now available to buy from me for a fiver.

It's called 'Cornkisters', and looks a lot more professional, thanks to the good folks at Foyer Music. :up:

OK SOLD!

How much do I need to give you for a copy of all your releases?

You make the most entertaining posts on this Forum so I expect your music will be equally good - anyone who likes George Formby, Slim Gaillard, and Max Miller is obviously a good person.

I must come and see you perform. When is your next gig?

Can I pay you by Paypal or would you prefer a pile crisp fivers?

Boooo!!!!!! Sell out!!!!!

Is this the end of the Cynics lo-fi era? Are we moving into a new era of professionalism?

It'll be major labels, world tours and cocaine habits next!

oh, and count me in for a copy, Alan!

Nah...still lo-fi enough to satisfy your needs. I'm doing my usual July/Aug tour of Aberdeen though, which is definitely going to be full of rowie overdoses (and the occasional toke on a white pudding).

OK SOLD!

How much do I need to give you for a copy of all your releases?

You make the most entertaining posts on this Forum so I expect your music will be equally good - anyone who likes George Formby, Slim Gaillard, and Max Miller is obviously a good person.

I must come and see you perform. When is your next gig?

Can I pay you by Paypal or would you prefer a pile crisp fivers?

All my releases would take too long to do...there are over 50 tapes, albums CDs etc The last 5 are pretty decent though! Say 20 quid for thise???? I could drop them off at your shop...I'm up that way about once a week.

I used to be a card-carrying member of the George Formby Society for a few years, and once shook hands with Slim Gaillard during his gig on the Renfrew Ferry. My old dear had a wee fling with Max Miller during the war (apparently got quite a few pairs of stockings out of it!).

(n.b. one of the above isn't true!)

Next gig is at Snafu next Thursday.

I put a few copies of the new one nto One-Up today....should be going for a fiver.

All my releases would take too long to do...there are over 50 tapes, albums CDs etc The last 5 are pretty decent though!

Say 20 quid for thise???? I could drop them off at your shop...I'm up that way about once a week.

OK that's a done deal. Seems like a real bargain. It will be an honour to have a visit from a real personality on this Forum. I'll even take you across the road and buy you a real Italian coffee at Pasta Plus.

Thanks - now go sell some more!

OK that's a done deal. Seems like a real bargain. It will be an honour to have a visit from a real personality on this Forum. I'll even take you across the road and buy you a real Italian coffee at Pasta Plus.

Hey! I visited your shop! (Admittedly I don't have much of a personality.)

I used to be a card-carrying member of the George Formby Society for a few years, and once shook hands with Slim Gaillard during his gig on the Renfrew Ferry. My old dear had a wee fling with Max Miller during the war (apparently got quite a few pairs of stockings out of it!).

(n.b. one of the above isn't true!)

Yes, he wasn't actually a "card carrying" member of the GFS, he used to keep the card at home for safe keeping.

It's turned out nice again!

Listened to about half of this so far and it's class stuff as always.

It's in the car so I can't refer to the sleeve at the moment, but the one about Loving in the Wintertime is a beauty.

Andy what instrument are you playing later on Alan, sounds like flute or maybe something like a sax?