aberdeen-music

New (Old) Edgar Prais Track

Christy

at MySpace.com - edgar prais - Aberdeen, UK - Indie / Pop / Folk - www.myspace.com/edgarprais

It's 'Say Goodbye', a track which some of you may remember from our earliest gigs. Unfortunately, it's an unmastered version, but once mastered it will be on our debut album. It's only going to be online for a day or two, so if you fancy a wee listen, best do it now.

Love from Christy

• 2 weeks later...

Shucks, cheers folks.

Ryan / Matthew - 'Heavier Than Gold' is my favourite song of ours too. We're not playing it live at the moment, but it'll be back in the set in a coupla months, I'd wager. At the moment it doesn't have quite the feel we're after....we need to get it up to speed as a five piece.

Lovers - Cheers fella. Pop Song is a strange juan .... the folks who knew the initital demo seemed to prefer it faster, but the band prefer it slower. Finally, some people seem to be coming round to our way of thinking, It's quite a nice groove, needs to breathe a bit to really get the feel right. We were certainly guilty of thrashing through it far too fast when we used to play it live.

Mr Sticks - No, 'Is She A Dancer' will definitely not be on the album. I'd be amazed if we ever resurrect it, for I think it's deader than a dead dog's digit. It was a wee catchy number, but didn't really have much more going for it than that. I think we've settled on the tracking for the album...nine tracks, all little pop nuggets, no fat at all, no epics. Oddly, though, we recorded 'You And Me' from our first demo and it turned out amazingly well. It probably won't make the record but is causing us a wee headache, because it does have a certain charm. But 'Wimjansen' will deffo not make it. Sorry man,

Ha! Everyone seems to love You & Me except the band! My brother, who plays guest guitar for us, has campaigned long and hard to get it on the album, but it just doesn't fit. Good song, though. It'll see the light of day one way or another. Maybe it'll be the B-side to the On Our Way Home single in a couple of months.

Love from Christy

Ha! Everyone seems to love You & Me except the band! My brother, who plays guest guitar for us, has campaigned long and hard to get it on the album, but it just doesn't fit. Good song, though. It'll see the light of day one way or another. Maybe it'll be the B-side to the On Our Way Home single in a couple of months.

Love from Christy

Don't you mean "Brar"?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...