aberdeen-music

Female vox looking for a band or jam or something

chiefette09

hi, i'm a female singer looking to get into a band. I'm into many styles of music and have loads of influences but i'd prefer to be in a indie/rock/emo/metal/punk/britpop kinda band. I'm a decent singer but i have no past live experience or general band experience. I don't write stuff but then again i haven't tried it. I also play some guitar and bass as well.

I have a individual style and i'd like to be part of something experimental and original.

You can either reply here or email me, my emails on my profile thing.

Please do not waste my time

cheers

hi, i'm a female singer looking to get into a band. I'm into many styles of music and have loads of influences but i'd prefer to be in a indie/rock/emo/metal/punk/britpop kinda band. I'm a decent singer but i have no past live experience or general band experience. I don't write stuff but then again i haven't tried it. I also play some guitar and bass as well.

I have a individual style and i'd like to be part of something experimental and original.

You can either reply here or email me, my emails on my profile thing.

Please do not waste my time

cheers

Sounds interesting...any clips of yourself?

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/musicians/50571-metal-guitarist-flexible-between-styles-good-recording-setup-need-band.html

:up: