aberdeen-music

The American Psycho facial treatment

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

when you understand the importance of a rigorous skincare regime, you make time for it. anyone know where I can get a honey almond body scrub in aberdeen?

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Tom, you're a weirdo.

dude, i saw you last night talking to a motorbike guy on market street. i didn't know what to say, because i didn't want to yell at you out of my car.

Guest treader.

i try to look after my skin but...im not patrick bateman. i dont have an hour or so to spend doing that each morning.

ALSO, which of those products is the one he peels off his face last of all.

dude, i saw you last night talking to a motorbike guy on market street. i didn't know what to say, because i didn't want to yell at you out of my car.

I read that wrong and thought you said "dude, i saw you last night talking to a motorbike". I giggled for a good minute before I re-read it.

when you understand the importance of a rigorous skincare regime, you make time for it. anyone know where I can get a honey almond body scrub in aberdeen?

I recommend Original Source Papaya, Aloe Vera and Bamboo moisturising scrub.

Oh and Tesco do an excellent Strawberry Facial Scrub.

Also i cant remember the name of it but i use to use a face pack thing from Body Shop that you put all over ur face and leave it for ages. It starts out green but turns white. Once its completely white you peel it off and it cleans out your pores.

• 1 month later...

Ha, I remember writing that Amazon guide. I'd bought the DVD and watched it a couple times, and was trying to figure out what the hell some of those things are that he mentioned in that scene (a real man, after all, is willfully ignorant of how to look pretty :up:). I found the script online and then got the idea from there.