aberdeen-music

I'm looking to form/join a band.

hibbytam

Yerr, i'm a guitarist, or bassist. I'd say my influences were the Ramones, Libertines, Manics, Clash. More obviously, but those are the first four that come to mind.

I can also do vocals, preferably backing ones, if need be. Though I wouldn't promise at being any good. Similarly i can write songs, but again, no promises about their quality.

I have played in some bands before, mostly amounting to drunken noise. Most successful is my Ramones tribute band, who have played afew gigs.

I'm Thomas, a 20 year old student at aberdeen uni. Originally from edinburgh. I'm up for either own stuff or covers. But progressing into own stuff.

Aye, so drop a line, and we can meet up for a drink/practise/practise drink, and see where what goes.

as for lineup, no idea. anything from 3 piece up, I suppose.

• 2 weeks later...

Interested

Hey there, im a beginner bassist, so i dont know what your exactly looking for in terms of expierence. But i am dedicated to writing stuff and doing our own songs and stuff.

Honestly, id be up for just a jam as well, just so you can give me tips and stuff.

Details: 19, live in the aberdeen area, easy accessability to anywhere in the deen. play bass/ backing vocals if needed, and am really enthusiastic

get back in touch at brucem.flanagan@hotmail.co.uk if u wanna meet and have a jam

B

Do you play Lead? Are you interested in different styles? I don't like the idea of being defied by a genre, I intend to expand my horizon, blues, heavy, indie etc.

I play Rhythm Guitar and my band Nu Era need a Lead Guitarist and drummer. Lead Guitarist has just quit becuase of other commitments and we haven't had best of luck with drummers.

We're based in Peterhead and our web site Nu Era <nuera2008>.

Won't be any more footie tunes though, too much I want to write about.