aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

Awful camera picture alert.

181842_10151501845366695_755110187_n.jpg

Really like how it sounds. Cleans up nicely with tapped humbuckers and the single coil in my custom. It's just a shame it's a single channel. For now going to get an ABY box and run the preamp into FX return as a clean/crunch and keep the Laney for higher gain stuff as thats where it shines. However as soon as I get cash for the 3 channel version it will be going up for sale. OD808 is excellent too. Didn't realise it would be so much better than a TS7 til I compared them side by side. Has a more extreme EQ (much more mids when it's turned up) and as a result makes amp much tighter. Other thing to do is replace the HB v30 loaded cab with something better but as I still don't play anywhere other than at home will it make any difference?

Also when the lights go down, the amp really does look possessed.

1069365_10151499432241695_62993515_n.jpg

Once again, the bass content of this thread has decreased to unsatisfactory levels.  Allow me to present the Fender Cabronita Precision Bass.

01_all.jpg 02_body.jpg

03_all_flat.jpg

This is what having a couple of hours to kill in Glasgow gets you ;)

These look fantastic. You got the best colour for them too. Black and maple always looks cool on a Fender bass.

My stuff:

Eastwood Stormbird bass in metallic blue

Fender Am Std 2007 in sunburst

Bitsa Precision with maple jazz neck in black

Being refurbished - 78 Shergold Marathon in Maroon that looks like it's been through a war

TC Electronic 450 Classic head with RS210 & RS112 cabs

Tech 21 Programmable Sansamp

EHX BAss Big Muff

Digitech Synth Wah

I should really take photos of it.

These look fantastic. You got the best colour for them too. Black and maple always looks cool on a Fender bass.

My stuff:

Eastwood Stormbird bass in metallic blue

Fender Am Std 2007 in sunburst

Bitsa Precision with maple jazz neck in black

Being refurbished - 78 Shergold Marathon in Maroon that looks like it's been through a war

TC Electronic 450 Classic head with RS210 & RS112 cabs

Tech 21 Programmable Sansamp

EHX BAss Big Muff

Digitech Synth Wah

I should really take photos of it.

Yes, glossy photos are a must for this thread!

535062_10151311959614480_978171223_n.jpg

Wanting rid of all this shite, none of it works and I don't know what everything needs

all available except the tele that went a while ago.

I strapped for cash and don't want to ask for a value for any of it since none of it actually works. 

But any donations welcome. please :)

Guest Young Adolesent

I'm interested in giving the sunburst tiesco thing a makeover. Is the bridge missing?

ill be fatboy till he comes. But yes i believe the bridge is missing

p.s fatboy. Id take the brian may style guitar and maybe the selmer

hello fellow people

I have had a couple of PM's about my stuff. I'll address all questions here.

The Selmer head/cab, I have no Idea whats wrong with it. I replaced the fuse in the plug and tried to find the main fuse on the circuit.

the head is full of dust from the 70's and I didn't want to strip down the whole thing just for it to lie in a million bits.

The cab is covered dirt too, I've never managed to open it up and inspect the speaker cones.

Basically someone could end up taking it off my hands and then find out its nothing more than spare parts, not worth fixing.

My thoughts people are seeing "selmer" and perhaps getting a semi over it.

I realize the amp is sought after but realistically it's a bucket...

I don't think it's fair asking much for it since I don't know if it can be fixed.

There is a Laney all valve PA and speakers, albeit one cab has no speaker cones in it.

same again, I don't know if it can be salvaged and was hoping someone can at least give me something for it.

Flights - yeah that arch top is a horrible thing, good for a project, same again, will the end result be worth it? no bridge or tail piece

the banjo is firewood, would make a nice ornament or decoration for a man-cave.

All the guitars are made from horrible wood and queer electronics, getting spares wouldn't be easy. They would more or less be a novelty item than hard wearing instruments.

I'm really skint and would appreciate anything that someone can give me for anything they are taking.

I just got one of these for super cheap, for LOLs

detonator_xlg-e6c157bfb8174086ac821736de

It is just pure disgusting. Both aesthetically and tonally. I dig that.

I'll tell you what's not cool though. The input is on the left, and the output on the right. BIZARRO WORLD! It wasn't designed to be used on a pedal board, or alongside any other pedal. Infact, I don't think it was designed to be used by anyone ever. This thing breaks so many rules before you've even taken it out of the box. The Pignose couldn't give a fuck what you think.

In years to come, it will be listed on "Worst Fx Pedal" lists along with 'LA Metal' and the 'GRUNGE'

Total badass.