aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

Guest Young Adolesent

my two new purchases on the left we have a 1995 squier korean strat with wilkinson pickups its bloody amazing!!! on the right we have an epiphone les paul custom decided to buy it back from a friend. should i put a bigsby on it?

1367527536417_zps0429668b.jpg

Updated pedal boards:

2wlsscl.jpg

Guitar > Polytune Mini > Xotic SP Compressor > Mooer Pitchbox > MXR Carbon Copy > Paul Cochrane Overdrive > Boss Metal Zone > Big Muff > Mooer Phaser > Boss Vibrato > TC Flashback X4 >

1h2t75.jpg

> Whammy > Boss Volume Pedal > Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine > Boss RV-3 Reverb > Eventide Space Reverb > Amp

Guest davetherave

Updated pedal boards:

> Whammy > Boss Volume Pedal > Earthquaker Devices Rainbow Machine > Boss RV-3 Reverb > Eventide Space Reverb > Amp

I reckon theres room on that second board for my pog2 ;)

Colb, what kind of patch cables are you using?

Purple ones are George L's - the no solder make em yourself ones.

Couple of Fenders and Planet waves in there too - really should get a few more of the George L's and wire it properly. 

Got this delivered today. Drunken Ebay adventures:

2l2xsp.jpg

2z3ngwz.jpg

30t74oi.jpg

Plays ok, sounds decent (wilkinson pickups) - can't find any info online about the brand, sticker on the headstock says made in China so probably reasonably new. Anyone heard of Worship guitars?

I made a speculative bid on a guitar on ebay and ended up winning it. Can barely afford to pay for it. Still it was a decent price and I'm told it's basically mint. I'm picking it up on Saturday from Inverness. Will put up proper pics when I have time, but it's one of these.

tn2_5133716.jpg

Guest Young Adolesent

Got this delivered today. Drunken Ebay adventures:

2l2xsp.jpg

2z3ngwz.jpg

30t74oi.jpg

Plays ok, sounds decent (wilkinson pickups) - can't find any info online about the brand, sticker on the headstock says made in China so probably reasonably new. Anyone heard of Worship guitars?

ive scowered the web too i did find the website but it led me to someone selling the website so am guessing the place has gone bankrupt or something. ed simmons had one in his collection who ever that is 

ive scowered the web too i did find the website but it led me to someone selling the website so am guessing the place has gone bankrupt or something. ed simmons had one in his collection who ever that is

This is the one from the Ed Simons collection.

Guest Young Adolesent

ahh ok. but the company is long gone by the sounds of things not helping it bieng worship guitars and all the search comes up with is people actully worshiping guitars

Colb, how do you find the RV-3? I have always fancied one but are they worth the prices they go for on ebay?

I only bought it recently - still trying to find the best place for it in the signal chain. It's a lot colder sounding than the Space.

Edited by colb

Got a new guitar yesterday. Red flame maple topped Ibanez RG7321. Now just need to get some better tuners and pickups. Would normally try to stick to Prestiges like my other two but sadly the only fixed bridge prestige 7's are black and I'd want something a bit more interesting. Plus the old 7421/7621's are somewhat hard to come by in good condition these days so attract a bit of a premium for selling on.

Sevens
401861_10151382834656695_1794045227_n.jp

Ibanez collection. Haters gonna hate.

486816_10151383517921695_439395688_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Young Adolesent

got a few new things

firstly got an old vox acoustic amp from 1988 lovely amp with a ace reverb vox_zpsd76b00e4.jpg

and also got a thinline tele which ive ordered a bigsby copy to add to it and also a reverse neck im looking to also buy

jwehuj_zps3ac5af6b.jpg

Edited by Young Adolesent

got a few new things

firstly got an old vox acoustic amp from 1988 lovely amp with a ace reverb vox_zpsd76b00e4.jpg

and also got a thinline tele which ive ordered a bigsby copy to add to it and also a reverse neck im looking to also buy

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/

y531/youngadolesent/jwehuj_zps3ac5af6b.jpg

Top probably won't be strong enough for a bigsby if it's a proper thinline.