aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

means working 6 days a week 4 till midnight if not later. Hard work but the outcome will definately be worth it. Only thing is it will be hard to find a 66 mustang in white.

I had the reissue of that for a while. Again, I would r check one out before you drop silly money on one just to get an old one.

means working 6 days a week 4 till midnight if not later. Hard work but the outcome will definately be worth it. Only thing is it will be hard to find a 66 mustang in white.

Sounds like hell. Not, come work a show day with me that starts at 8am and finishes at 2am. Sure there are laws that until you become an adult at 18, you can't work past 10pm

Sounds like hell. Not, come work a show day with me that starts at 8am and finishes at 2am. Sure there are laws that until you become an adult at 18, you can't work past 10pm

ill happily work a day at the music hall, seems like fun. Yeah laws forbid that I work past ten and do a certain number of hours a week, I think I'll be doing about 60 hours a week

your a bassist. What do you know.

What do I know?  Have you got all day?  Off the top of my head, I'd say that I know that when I do the "machine gunning the audience" stance, I've got the biggest gun.  Also aware that poker chips are for playing poker with ;)