aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

the guy did an ace job has the following mods;

3 single coils and a humbucker (has coil tap also)

shortened trem arm

hand done scalloping on the last 5 frets

only thing is theres some fret  buzz on the first few frets on the e and b string.

its currently in at ii music getting set up but may need a new nut cut for it but i don't have 2 weeks to wait for it to be done. ive got a gig on thursday and really hoping to get it back by then as they said it maybe could.

the guy did an ace job has the following mods;

3 single coils and a humbucker (has coil tap also)

shortened trem arm

hand done scalloping on the last 5 frets

only thing is theres some fret  buzz on the first few frets on the e and b string.

its currently in at ii music getting set up but may need a new nut cut for it but i don't have 2 weeks to wait for it to be done. ive got a gig on thursday and really hoping to get it back by then as they said it maybe could.

Those mods sound completely pointless to me. I don't see what you'd get from any of them.

As long as it plays nice though............

its quite weird

Where's the 'bucker?? Between neck and mid pups?

xx

EDIT:
pickups-final.jpg

humbucker is at the bridge with the 3 singles on front of it. really a nice thing. really nice neck to it. its the black with the paisley design and rosewood neck. the guy put a white scratch plate on it which im not too keen on but it will be too much hastle to change it to  black one. its my first actual fender electric guitar.

I never thought I'd suggest this but for the love of god re-mod this guitar to have a sensible amount of pickups. Three of them.

Apart from that it looks good, well bought.

it is a bit too "metalish" for my liking pickup wise, probably put it back to 3 singles and change the pick guard back to black also