aberdeen-music

your gear.

hibbytam

How do you post images here for your gear??

Upload it to a photo sharing site like photobucket or imgur then copy the link to the pic (the link must end in the file extension e.g. .jpg or .png), click the image icon here and paste in the link.

Now i am happy with my gear search (atm) i thought i would share. 

Egnater Rebel 30 amp, i love how you can mix different power tubes, i blend both the el34's and 6l6 tubes together.

YyXCz6s.jpg

My awesome shred machine. Nuno Bettencort N4 signature in padauk, all black hardware, upgraded schaller floyd rose, a Seymour Duncan 59 in neck with a real USA Bill Lawrence Bill and Becky in bridge.

YEwTj4V.jpg

Love the stephens extended cutaway

DWO2ywR.jpg

Next my black paisley Fender stratocaster. Mexican made but now has complete new wiring, pot's switches jack etc plus features the amazing Lindy Fralin Blues specials. Unbelievable pickups. Plus a callahan sustain bridge block.

v4qeJwY.jpg

Acoustics. First is my trusted washburn ea20b festival series another Nuno Bettencort model also use by Edge in u2 and sure it features in a few Del Amitri videos. This guitar traveled the world with me for 7 years. 

Xwei0Ia.jpg

Newest addition is the Taylor gs mini, it's a limited edition rosewood model with the built in et pickup system. I love the rosewood back.

V6wLzGd.jpg

Finally the pedalboard. Running through the fx loop is the Byiang tremolo, Digitech chorus, Boss flanger, Tc electronics flashback, tc electronics hall of fame and finally xotic ep booster 

Through the front of the amp is the Tc electronic polytune, mxr dynacomp, dunlop cry baby, xotic bbplus, suhr shiba drive and finally mxr eq pedal. 

qB9ViOF.jpg

Now i have done all this the images won't work. 

• Upvote 3

Yeah, my Egnater can do it all. The EQ is remarkably responsive. Before it I had a Marshall DSL, where your options are: bright, or slightly less bright.

Mine's the limited all-black finish. I'm a bit jealous of that garish cream and black tolex/grill. It looks like a classy piece of furniture.

Why Moon Moon, why? What have musical instruments ever done to you? Every time you get your hands on a musical instrument or accessory I feel a little bit more dead on the inside.

this was a genuine mistake. I thought there was like a peice of plastic under the saddle like some guitars actually do. This looked nothing like a peizo until it wa too late, the peizos in my other acoustics are noticeable once you take the saddle off

How can it be a breach of privacy if the post wasn't private?

well it's it may be a public page but not everyone on here is a member therefore my information is shared with others who don't know me. My name on the forum is moon moon for a reason as maybe I don't want people knowing who I am.

Moon Moon, if you want really cheap and cheerful you can get ceramic piezos from Maplin and jack sockets for a couple of quid. Solder together, sellotape the sensor to the inside of your guitar and you're sorted.

Probably shouldn't be encouraging you to go near a guitar with a hot soldering iron though.

Fine I've redacted your face and name to protect the innocent, mister posts his name and phone number on adverts (inc. Gumtree!).

And Grindr.

In other news, piezos sound crap anyway, get a half decent eoundhole pickup, will sound better and you can take it when you eventually decide to sell the Hudson and get a different acoustic in a few years time.

And Grindr.

In other news, piezos sound crap anyway, get a half decent eoundhole pickup, will sound better and you can take it when you eventually decide to sell the Hudson and get a different acoustic in a few years time.

whats grindr?

Yeh but a sound hole pickups are ugly. They can be wired to a end pin jack.

well it's it may be a public page but not everyone on here is a member therefore my information is shared with others who don't know me. My name on the forum is moon moon for a reason as maybe I don't want people knowing who I am.

The reason your name on the forum is Moon Moon is because you're a bit slow on the uptake when people are laughing at you.