MXR Phase 90

Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler

AB Switch

Maxon OD-808 Overdrive

1981 Fender Pro Reverb (cleans)

Marshall JCM900 SL-X 2100 Head (dirty)

Marshall JCM800 4x12 with V30's

There is just something about a telecaster. They are such a fine looking guitar, and in my opinion, sound better than almost any other guitar I have ever heard, if used PROPERLY.

True Dat! real versatile and great looking... i love my Tele Deluxe... bridges the gap beautifully between single coil and humber with those wide range pickups... i love em i do!

I've just realised I've never actually posted on this thread; probably due to fear given the amazing collections some of you have!

But my gear is as follows:

Guitars

Jackson USA SL2H Soloist in Yellow Gold Pearl (Now discontinued finish- basically canary yellow, near enough) with Dimarzio Tone Zone and PAF Pro pickups in place of stock Duncans.

Fender Vintage Hot Rod '57 Strat (USA) in Candy Apple Red

Amplification

Mesa Boogie Solo 50 Single Rectifier Head

Mesa Boogie Rectifier 4x12 Slanted Cabinet

Laney LC15 Practice Amp (for in the house)

Native Instruments Guitar Rig (brilliant for recording/ practicing in the house)

Pedals

Korg DT-10 Pedal Tuner

TC Electronics Vintage Compressor

TC Electronics Vintage Overdrive

Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus

TC Electronic Vintage Delay

Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb

edit- I've got a Line 6 POD v2 as well, which is good for teaching and practice, but Guitar Rig is better for recording. A lot better.

Recording

M Audio Delta 44 Soundcard

PC

Cubase SX3

Ableton Live 7

Tannoy Reveal passive monitor speakers and Samson Servo- 170 amplifier.

"DJing"

Laptop

Numark Total Control Interface

Numark DJ I/O Interface

Sennheiser Headphones.

Cue/ Traktor software

I'm still at the bare essentials stage, but at least I've got my own set up now, even if most of it is budget stuff.

These days I'm playing a Spear T-200 (pictured below) and a Squire Telelcaster (fitted with a Seymour Duncan Hot rail humbucker - muy crunchy)

Peavey 212 Classic Chorus amp.

Pedal board with the follwing pedals:

Boss Metalzone MT-2

Boss Tremolo TR-2

Behringer Vintage Tube Overdrive

Behringer Blues Overdrive

Electro-Harmonix Smallstone Phaser (Russian)

Marshall Supervibe SV-1 (which is a total piece of shit btw)

spear32lowres.jpg

Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray V HH > Ampeg SVT-4 Pro > Ampeg STV-610hlf.

Also have Korg DTR1000 rackmount tuner in my rig, and will soon be buying a Samson wireless system if a Sansamp RBI rackmount bass driver doesn't tickle my fancy too much by the time I have the cash available.

Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray V HH > Ampeg SVT-4 Pro > Ampeg STV-610hlf.

Also have Korg DTR1000 rackmount tuner in my rig, and will soon be buying a Samson wireless system if a Sansamp RBI rackmount bass driver doesn't tickle my fancy too much by the time I have the cash available.

The other rackmount sansamp looks good too... the RPM. Apparently you can get more of a proper grit on your drive compared to the Bass driver DI (which is pretty much the RBI as far as i'm aware)

Cheers

I'm getting all the collection in before the missus wants a family!! lol

Once kids come along thats it for me. It will probably all end up at thainstone Mart!

Love collecting gear, so addictive but the missus wishes i took up collecting stamps o_O

The most expensive and famous postage stamps of the world

You should show her that and ask her to reconsider! o_O :up:

I don't know if I posted my stuff in this thread before.

Oh well.

Tele Custom > TU-2 > Guv'nor > Echohead > JCM2000 DSL50 > Someone elses cab usually.

The Tele is surpriginly awesome for a 200 Squier. Smashing build quality. No real sustain, but I don't expect that for the price, nor do I really need it. The P90's it comes with are also top drawer, and 'Duncan Designed' are usually on the lifeless/bland side of things. It's quickly become my main guitar after being unhappy with my guitars that I've tried and owned for years. Really though, with the amount I've spent on 200-300 guitars in the past 5 years, I could have bought something special.

I don't know if I posted my stuff in this thread before.

Oh well.

Tele Custom > TU-2 > Guv'nor > Echohead > JCM2000 DSL50 > Someone elses cab usually.

The Tele is surpriginly awesome for a 200 Squier. Smashing build quality. No real sustain, but I don't expect that for the price, nor do I really need it. The P90's it comes with are also top drawer, and 'Duncan Designed' are usually on the lifeless/bland side of things. It's quickly become my main guitar after being unhappy with my guitars that I've tried and owned for years. Really though, with the amount I've spent on 200-300 guitars in the past 5 years, I could have bought something special.

Aye, P90's are the way to go. They are the new black

Les Paul 56 Gold Top RI - P90

Melodymaker RI- P90

62 SG Junior - P90

yecannawhackem!