aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Dizzy Storm

Desalvo in August anyone....??

looking at doing sat 16th aug....a sat night always sounds good doesnt it, although getting a sat night venue at kinda short notice might be a bugger

trying usual places first then may have to come back here for 'alternative' suggestions! :D

album will be ready sep/oct now apparantly

now looking at FRI 26TH SEPT for Aberdeen

they gonna do quite a few scottish gigs in the run up to the album release, which i *think* is 29th sept now

tunnels is unavailable...its slap bang in the middle of freshers week apparantly...is the East Neuk still doing gigs? god im out of touch..

s the East Neuk still doing gigs? god im out of touch..

Aye, Flatlands + 1864 In Art on Sep 11th for example.

:up:

When are playing after that?

Is that meant to read when are we playing after that?

If so there's nothing booked but we are playing before then on 16th August at The Moorings. Also featuring are Bloodnut and the Mr Moorings contest, whatever the fuck that is.

... and the Mr Moorings contest, whatever the fuck that is.

I really hope that doesn't involve any stripped down and oiled up members of either band o_O

I really hope that doesn't involve any stripped down and oiled up members of either band o_O

You and me both.

Is that meant to read when are we playing after that?

If so there's nothing booked but we are playing before then on 16th August at The Moorings. Also featuring are Bloodnut and the Mr Moorings contest, whatever the fuck that is.

It was meant to say that :p

16th is also bad in my books - another family event. You guys must have some psychic link into my mother's head... now that's a scary thought. I'll catch you guys next time as I'm terribly curious about you :)

only caught the last couple of tunes when they played with converge. interested to see more.

blessed for the local slot?

I saw Desalvo support Aereogramme...Never heard of them before, and the guy is fucking terrifying. Through me and my mate off the seats we were on because we ignored his demand that we stand...Definitely an 'experience'!