aberdeen-music

Autoharp strings, urgent help needed!

RF Scott

You can order them from hobgoblin:

The Hobgoblin Online Catalogue - under "harp and zither spares". Hobgoblin are based in England, and have a pretty quick turnaround (as far as I can remember), as long as what you want is in stock.

Is it a full set you're after, or just replacement strings? I acquired an autoharp years ago and filled in the missing strings with guitar strings quite successfully (thankfully, none of the bass strings were missing).

Regards

Flossie

You can order them from hobgoblin:

The Hobgoblin Online Catalogue - under "harp and zither spares". Hobgoblin are based in England, and have a pretty quick turnaround (as far as I can remember), as long as what you want is in stock.

Is it a full set you're after, or just replacement strings? I acquired an autoharp years ago and filled in the missing strings with guitar strings quite successfully (thankfully, none of the bass strings were missing).

Regards

Flossie

Dude, thanks so much! Google was proving fruitless. They have them in stock, can get them for tomorrow!

You're my new hero.