aberdeen-music

Johnny April from Staind

unbroken

I like how he says something like "oh your band sells more records than me, but i have 16,000 dollar bass rig" o_O

Is it worth it? I mean staind dont play statiums anymore do they? Surely one or two 8x10s hooked up would be more than enough...And his racked amps seem far less mental...

they are currently doing a stadium tour with 3 doors down apparently.

And his rack of amps are amazing dude. Those are crown power amps. Push out something like 4000 watts each and he has 2 of them. He has an Avalon tube compressor which is also amazing. The compressor itself is somewhere in the region of 2500.

Pretty mental.

And he uses all of those speakers unlike Gene Simmons. :up:

they are currently doing a stadium tour with 3 doors down apparently.

And his rack of amps are amazing dude. Those are crown power amps. Push out something like 4000 watts each and he has 2 of them. He has an Avalon tube compressor which is also amazing. The compressor itself is somewhere in the region of 2500.

Pretty mental.

And he uses all of those speakers unlike Gene Simmons. :up:

Haha i meant like with speakers like that i was expecting like tons of amps (like 2 or 3 racks or so). I know the equipment is the shizzle :) ...hang on 4000 each?! bloody hell...thats mintal. :gringo:

Touche' to the gene simmons like :p

Those are crown power amps. Push out something like 4000 watts each and he has 2 of them.

They push out nothing like 4KW each, you'd need a 5000 series for that, those are 2402's

With 4 cabs and 2 amps he'll be running them dual mono into mono 4 ohm cabs( the SVT's are 4 ohm mono anyway, I assume the 18"'s are as well) which gives you max continuous of 800W per stack, 3.2KW in total (and that's maxed out).